29

Markeyvius pov -

"So this morning I was getting my hair done right and guess who walks into the shop" India spoke .

I was on my way to pick up Her family from tha airport .

"Who?" I asked . "Jasmine , and she was telling me how you still texting her and she was gone post it to embarrass me"

"baby ion know what she talking about, I haven't been texting her" I said .

But truth is .... I have , she started hittin me up first and I responded on some bored Shit , we was reminiscing & I probably said some Shit I shouldn't have said , but ion remember, I deleted them messages out my phone .

"You lying ta me ? Key I will leave yo dumb ass and keep my baby from you . Keep thinking I'm playing"

"You ain't keeping shit from me India" I spoke ,

Fuck wrong wit her .

"Ight key . You gone see , that busted lip wasn't nun compared to what I can do"

"And ima hit yo stupid ass back" I spoke getting mad right along wit her .

If we was face to face she woulda been smacked me already.

"Hit me key , I want chu too" she spoke .

"Bye India, you childish ass fuck . How ima hit you thru the phone?" I asked and hung up in her face .

She called back immediately and I denied that shit putting my phone in my pocket.

I was at the airport mad early so I pulled my weed and backwood out .

I began rolling it not worried at all .

I sparked it up as I seen India lil brother walk out first . He looked at me then went back in.

Then a few seconds later her dad , step mom , lul sister and brother came out .

"Wassup key" her brother said and dapped me thru the window "get in lil nigga" I laughed .

India pov -

"Mariah yo daddy got me fucked up" I said as I pushed her thru the grocery store .

"Fucked up?" She asked "Yea" I said laughing "that's a bad word?" She asked .

"Yea but you can say it ion care" I said . "Okay" she smiled hard .

She had me getting hella junk food but , as long as she liked them I was coo . I was also getting other food and seasonings so I could fill up our empty ass cabinets .

"Which ice cream you like?" I asked . She pointed to the rocky road .

Then pickles . I been craving that .

"You ready to see your little sibling" I asked her and she nodded "Umm I think it's a girl or a boy" she said .

"You gotta pick one" I said making my way to check out.

"Okay I pick a baby sister!" She said .

I high fived her "me too" I said .

"Mariah?"

I turned around too see who had called her .

It was some lightskinn girl and Marcus.

"Mommy?" Mariah asked . "Where's key?" The girl asked me picking Mariah up .

"Umm who are you ? Put her down" I spoke . "This my daughter I pushed her out my vagina I can hold her" she said .

"Nah you lost that privilege when you gave her up to key" I said grabbing Mariah . I put her back in the basket .

"You bold for a pregnant lady, Marcus ain't this the girl who you said pregnant by you?" The girl said .

I looked at Marcus and he nodded "bitch gone somewhere . My baby ain't yours" I told him.

"But after I fucked You ,you popped up pregnant" he said .

"I was already pre- I'm not even bout to explain myself to yo crooked teeth ass!" I spoke .

"He getting his braces soon" the girl said . "I don't give a fuck" I said .

She nodded "Ight bye Mariah . Tell yo daddy I said hi" she said and walked off .