20

India pov🥰-

I got up at 5:00am and texted key telling him our appointment was today.

"Saint wake up" I simi yelled. He jumped up "Come on" I said .

He got up and I went to the drawer I had his stuff in and grabbed him a coat . After putting it on him i put him in the backyard.

then I went upstairs and got in the shower

*****

I signed in and sat down waiting to be called , also waiting on key late ass .

The nurse called my name and I went back there , "omg I'm so fat" I said as I looked at the number on the scale

"For most women they lose their baby fat easily so try not to worry about it" the nurse said .
I nodded following her to the room I'd be in .

I sat down and got on my phone playing piano tiles till the door opened.

"Finally" I mumbled seeing key but he was holding a little girl .

I almost had forgotten he said he had a kid , I really ain't believe it but here she is , in the flesh .

Thas crazy .

I wasn't finna mistreat no kid that didn't ask to be put in this earth , it ain't her fault she got a sorry ass mother .

"Remember I told you about my girlfriend?" Key asked looking at the little girl .

She nodded and leaned off his body holding her arms out for me . I grabbed her sitting her on my lap .

"What's your name sweetie?" I asked . "Im Mariah, are you my new mommy?"

Her little ass sure do talk good .

I looked over to key and he nodded "Yea , I am" I said .

She cheesed real hard and hugged me .

The nurse walked in and key grabbed Mariah off of me .

"So this is your first appointment?" She asked .

I nodded . "Okay well . Hello Iam dr.Green" she said .

"Hello , Im India and that's my baby daddy markeyvius" I spoke .

"And I'm Mariah"

The nurse laughed at her "well hi Mariah" she said .

"Do you know how far along you are?" She asked me . "No"

"When was the last time you had unprotected sex?" She asked .

"Shit yesterday" key spoke .

She laughed typing shit in . "When did you start getting pregnancy symptoms" she asked .

"Like a few weeks I guess , like 6 weeks or so" I said .

She nodded "how did you find out you were pregnant?" She asked .

"I peed on 8 sticks" I said . She nodded "Okay well ima just have you lay back" she said .

When she lifted my hoodie up she looked surprised "your belly is big, might be twins" she joked .

Don't play like that .

She put that cold , clear gel on my stomach and grabbed the machine pressing it down in my belly .

"Well I only see one baby , but your baby is big . Your about 6 months ma'am" she spoke .

"omg my baby got a big ass head" key spoke.

We all laughed "all babies have big heads" she said . "Right , tryna Play my baby" I said .

" Let's see if we can get a heart beat" the nurse said flicking a switch on the monitor .

She moved the thing around my belly but we didn't hear no heartbeat.

"Here we go " she said and a steady heart beat started . I smiled "thank you" I said to myself .

"It seems healthy, so you wanna know the gender or....?"

"No" key quickly said . "Okay well parents close your eyes" she said .

We did that "Okay, you can open" she said .

She handed me a envelope that said boy Or Girl .

"Ima print these out and be right back" she said while wiping the gel off my stomach.

"I only got 3 more months to go" I said surprised .

"Who gone do our gender reveal?" Key asked .

"Ion know, probably Anastasia or Avia" I said shrugging .

The doctor came back with the ultrasound photos and gave them too key .

Mariah grabbed them "is that my sister?" She asked .

"Well we know who's team girl" the nurse said and we all laughed .

+++++++

Y'all I'm watching How To Get Away With Murder on Netflix and it's hella good I suggest y'all go watch ! 💚🤙🏽