34

India pov -

"Babe I'm bout to go to the studio, Ik you don't wanna go so ima see you later" key yelled from downstairs.

"Wait . How you know ion wanna go?" I asked standing at the top of the stairs.

"We gone be smoking in shit stay yo ass here" he spoke .

"Okay den" I spoke sitting my pregnant ass down at the first step watching him leave .

When he left I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Hearing the door bell ring i walked to the door "what this nigga forget?" I mumbled thinking it was key .

I swung the door open seeing Marcus  .

"Nigga wtf you doing here?" I asked closing the door behind me then looking for markeyvius car .

"He just left, I wouldn't come while he was here" he said

"You shouldn't come at all that's disrespectful as fuck , wtf wrong with you?"

"I came to give you dis since you give birth next week" he said holding up a bunch of baby stuff .

"I already got that shit" I spoke . "Well now you have 2" he said putting it down on the porch .

"What are you here for ?" I asked remembering Mariah was still in the house .

"I wanted to ask if you got key tested too?" He asked

"No.. why would I he's the only other option besides you" I spoke

Marcus chuckled "he doesn't know does he?" He asked

"No...why would I tell him"

"Monica knows" he said

"Monica is Mariah's mom right? did y'all set all this up huh ? She gets back with key I get with you then what? We all live happily ever after? I asked.

"No but now that you bring it up that sounds like a good idea"

"I'll never be with you" I simi yelled

"Okay . I guess I'm done here"

"And when the test come back that it's not yours you and yo lil ugly ass girlfriend get out of me and my nigga life" I spoke

"Okay , But If comes back mine I want to be in my child's life or ill file for all custody rights ."

"Well you won't have too because it ain't yours"

"Okay , then we have nun too worry about right?" He smiled before throwing his coat over his body walking off.
.

My phone began ringing and I picked up with Leah , her nosey ass always calling on time .

"Good morning pregnant bitch"

"Marcus just left, talking bout if it's his he gone file for full custody"

"He sounds pretty confident India, like he know he nutted in you on purpose or sum" she spoke sounded like she was eating which made me hungry.

"Idc if he did , I was already pregnant when I slept with him"

"You sure?"

"Leah dont have me second guessing myself at a time like this"

"Okay okay, I'll talk to you later then boo" she spoke then hung up

I went back in the house seeing Mariah standing right there waiting for me .

"Do you like my hair?" She asked "yes I do , but that looks like my wig" I said she giggled "because it is!!"