33

India pov-

Hearing knocks at my window I jumped , looking up too see it was Marcus crooked teeth ass I rolled the window down a bit .

"You hungry?" He asked holding up some in and out bags .

A bitch just ate but that burger was smelling real good right about now "get in" I spoke unlocking the door .

"Gotta feed my baby mama" he spoke closing the door .

"Stop playing with me" I said snatching the bag.

"My bad , I just can't wait to find out" he said rubbing his hands together.

"You gone be real disappointed" i said eating some fries "Nah I think you gone be the disappointed one" his said .

"Well your wrong" I said .

"So you going half with me on this test?" He asked and I mugged "no nigga , you the one want it so you paying for it"

He pulled a stack from his pocket and took the rubber band off it "you need some diapers or sum?" He asked sitting a few hundreds on my dashboard

I damn sure wasn't bout to give that back tf

"Mhm , get yo ass out fa I rob you" i spoke sitting the bag down and getting out the car .

I signed in and sat down till my name was called .

"I understand your here for a paternity test yes?" The nurse asked weighing me .

"Yea" I nodded. She gave me a weird look "what?" I asked I'm pregnant but I will slap the shit outta her .

"Nothing , it's just crazy how many woman come in here not knowing 100% who their babies father is"

Marcus chuckled at what the nurse said but I didn't find shit funny "mind the business that pays you bitch cuz I'll fuck around and get you fired"

I know who my baby's father is I'm just tryna prove it to this nigga.

She nodded "my apologies, I'll be back with the needles" she spoke .

"Aye , can I talk to you ?" Marcus asked smiling showing his blue braces , they were new so his teeth were still fucked up .

The nurse smiled back and nodded leading Marcus to the hallway and closed the room door .

I layed back texting Leah since she was the only one knew about what was happening.

LeahBear🤞🏾🌸 - You scared .

- girl , no not at all

LeahBear🤞🏾🌸- god works in mysterious ways , praying for you tho .

India closed her phone and slid off the examine table and put her ear to the door .

"I could get fired"

"But you won't, be smooth with it"

"I do need that money"

"Okay then , here take my number down"

Marcus must have leaned against the door because it scared me and I ran back to my seat

The fuck they talking about ? He probably tryna get her number on some desperate shit .

"You ready ma'am?" The nurse asked coming back with the needles

"Been ready"

"Okay and the email I have to send the results too is indiapaidd@gmail.com correct?" She asked .

"Yea" I nodded .