17

indiaa pov-

"KEY!" I yelled . We were at his house getting ready for his concert.

"What?" He asked putting his chains on .

"You love me?"

He looked up like he was surprised I asked . "Yea I luh you" He said .

"You really love me or you got love for me cuz I'm holding yo baby?" I asked .

"Girl , you know I luh you . I did before the baby"

"Oh , aight" I smiled "I love you too" I said .

He nodded and poked his lips out "Ian going all the way over there fa no kiss" I said .

I was sitting down and I was not bout to use my 4% of energy getting up for that .

He walked over to me and pecked my lips a few times before walking back to his mirror .

"Before the baby come I wanna get us a house so start lookin fa one"

"Oouuu Okay" I said .

I stood up and left out his room goin downstairs where Anastasia was since she was coming with us .

"Key got some cute friends or what?" Anastasia asked .

"He got Christian but avia fucking on him so you don't wanna get in that" I said shrugging sitting back down.

"He Don't Hang wit nobody else?" She asked . "Yea but they not yo age" I said unlocking my phone .

"Girl age dont mean nun as long as he like OLD old"

"What's OLD old?" I asked .

"Like wrinkly dick old"

we busted out laughing " You a fool" I said shaking my head .

Markeyvius pov 🥵-

I wiped ma forehead and looked over at India , she was inna corner eating ah Hershey bar .

Just a minute ago her and Anastasia turned my concert into theirs

Ian mind , I let them do they thang or whatever.

"Play dope" I told the dj

The beat started playing and the crowd went crazy .

I swear I got the littest fan base .

Later that night—

After brushing my teeth I turned ma lights off and hopped in bed

DING .... DONG ......

Not too many people knew where I layed my head at so I opened tha door wit caution.

I was surprised and confused when a OLD old ex of mine stood on my porch , holding a baby .

She invited herself in . Cuz I damn sure ain't do it but she was now in my kitchen.

"This place nice, how many bed rooms?" She asked .

"Bout 4 . Wassup wit you why you here?" I asked .

If you need somewhere to live this is NOT the place .

"Uhhh . Well for starters Ian mean to disappear on you a few years ago , you was toxic as fuck and I couldn't keep doin that to myself"

I looked up at her . "So you came for closure?" I asked .

Our relationship was toxic as fuck like some Whitney and Bobby type Shit . She a weird ass bitch for going ghost on me tho .

"Nah , it's just that I got back in modeling so I'm mad busy , and my new boyfriend he don't like kids" she started.

She pulled a piece of paper out her back pocket handing it ta me .

It was two papers actually, the first was a birth certificate, I guess for her child she had sitting on my counter .

"Ight so Whatchu telling me fa?" I asked , confused.

She smacked her teeth , "read the other paper"

I read the paper , bout 10 times actually.

Was it even real ?

"I'm too busy too be carrying around a damn baby Key , so it's your turn" she said.

I swear if it ain't one thing it's another.

++++++++
💀💀👋🏽 lemme hurry up and finish dis book .

iMessage games anyone ?

^Pm me. I'm handing out L's tonight!

 I'm handing out L's tonight!