27

India pov -

We sat in the airport waiting on Anastasia ta come pick us up .

Hopefully she ain't let the movers just do any ass thing to our house .

Mariah was sitting in the middle of me and key wit a bag of Doritos and her phone watching some kid make slime on YouTube.

"Umm mommy you wanna make this with me?" She asked looking up at me then showing me her phone screen.

"Yea we can" I shrugged . She smiled and went back into her daze.

"When you start producing milk ima drunk sum" key said looking up from his phone.

"You lying" I laughed looking at him.

"I'm not"

"Bet"

"Ight bet 70"

"Be ready to run me my money key" I said looking at him , I know damn well he ain't finna drink my breast milk when he don't even drink regular milk.

My phone started ringing and 'Little Sis💉 wants to FaceTime' popped up .

"I'm outside" she quickly said before hanging up .

I got up and grabbed Mariah picking her up and key grabbed all our suit cases .

I walked outside noticing Christian in the passenger seat .

"Wassam" key said dapping him up and putting the stuff in the trunk . I put Mariah in the seat belt and got in .

So they dating or something? I'm not even finna get in that .

Anastasia had H.E.R best part on . I looked out the window singing the words .

**

"Ooooo I can't wait!" Mariah said . She closed her phone and put it in her coat pocket.

Key opened the door and she ran in . I walked in after her nodding . I liked how they had everything set up it was nice .

I walked to the kitchen, I can't wait to cook myself some good ass food in here , then the backyard "saainttt!" I yelled . He came running "awww you so lonely back here ima get chu ah girlfriend" I said bending down .

He jumped all over me I knew he missed me, I let him in and fed him before going upstairs where key and Mariah was .

Her door had her name on it , I opened it and she was looking at the wall amazed . "Omg mommy I love it!!!" She yelled .

She had a big ass doc mcstuffins sticker on her wall that was painted pink .

I left out her room and into me and keys room , his ass was already in bed "You tired?" I asked . "Yea ain't you?" He asked .

"Nope I'm horny"

"We got company" he said shaking his head "so ? We can be quick" I said locking our room door.