22

When key parked I got out the car and got Mariah out grabbing her hand .

I started getting nervous as we approached Marcus .

Please don't say shit too me .

"Hey India" Marcus said .then hugged me . "Mommy Who is this?" Mariah asked looking up at marcus .

"Im her friend" Marcus smiled looking down at Mariah then back up at me "how is the dog treating you? Do you I still have him?" He asked  .

"Yea saint doing good , bye marcus" I said walking away .

"Don't forget ta call me , I miss you" He yelled.

I didn't look key way but I knew he was burning a whole in my head .

"He the one gave you saint?" He asked . "Yea I bought it off him" I lied .

Key looked and me then back at Marcus "Yea aight" he said.

"Let's go in here" I said turning into kids footlocker.

"Which shoes you like?" Key asked her .

We walked out the mall with hella bags of clothes for Mariah , he spoiled the Shit outta her .

We got to the car and key had to set her new booster seat up then we drove off .

"this house I picked hella big" he said . He pulled up to a gate and typed the code in .

"And After this baby drop I'm gettin you pregnant again" He said lookin at me .

"that's what you think" I said admiring the houses we drove past . "I want hella kids , like 6 or 7" he said .

I ignored his ass , ain't no 7 kids coming out my coochie.

He pulled in to the driveway of this big ass two story house .

We got out and the relater was there "Ima let you guys look around and If this is the house for you , we will go ahead and sign the papers" she said unlocking the door .

"This is nice" I said walking in , everything was empty, the floor had a mixture of tile and carpet.

Everything was so big .

Mariah struggled getting up the stairs so key picked her up .

"Dis my room daddy?" She asked looking at this small room across from the masters room.

"Yea , it can be" he shrugged "I want the walls pink, daddy" she said .

"Ight den" he chuckled .

"And this gone be the baby room" key said .

It was big and had a big closet .

I walked back downstairs and opened the slide door leading to the backyard

It was big and had pool but the pool had a blue sheet over it .

Saint gone love all this space .

"Yea , we wanna go with this house" key said .

And yes , both our names onnis bitch .