6

India pov

I woke up bout 30 minutes later with an headache and I also was still hungry so somebody was gone need to wake up because the Waffle House was definitely the move .

I got up looking for something to wear when I heard my door Close and lock .

"Who up in hea?" I asked grabbing a grey polo sweatsuit.

I turned around and jumped as key was sitting on my bed looking drained asf .

"How you get in?" I asked going in my drawer for underwear.

"Don't worry about it" he said then he looked up at me "You musta been feeling mighty bold last night" he said .

"I mean ... you could say that" I shrugged . " jasmine mad ass hell im scared to go home" he said kicking his shoes off laying back in my bed .

"Markeyvius what makes you think I wanna hear anything about that bitch?" I asked .

"My bad . Ian even come over here to argue wit chu even tho you did some fucked up shit" he said getting up .

He grabbed me by my neck and started planting kisses around my face .

I wanted him since it had been so damn long but I was hungry .

"We gone have to hurry this up" I said pulling my own shirt off .

I started to undo his jeans and he chuckled letting me take over .

After getting his jeans down he was already hard . I pushed I'm onto my bed and positioned myself for reverse cowgirl.

He came so quick I could tell he ain't had sex in a minute either . I looked back at him and chuckled . I was too tired to move .

He grabbed my waist and layed me on the bed stroking himself back hard . "Nah cuz you tryna play me" He said shaking his head sliding back in , he grabbed my legs putting them on his shoulders going as deep as he could literally touching my damn heart .

**

"You gone eat all that?" Faith asked as the waiter brung me my food .

I nodded shrugging . All I had was 2 stacks of waffles . Some chicken, bacon, eggs and toast .

" that's that shit" avia said shaking her head .

"What shit?" I asked looking up at her .

I'm paying for my own food so if I wanna order the whole menu ima do that .

Leah was taking pictures of our food like she always did .

"That second trimester shit" she said .

Leah and Faith heads snapped towards me "why you ain't tell ussss? We would not have let you got drunk" Leah asked .

" Ian pregnant I'm on birth control" I shooed them off .

"That shit don't be working sometimes . When the last time you had your period?" Faith asked .

"ion get a period because I'm on birth control" I said .

"Y'all she been waking up sick , moody as hell , eating hella and look at her face , she done gained like 10 pounds in the last month" avia said biting her baccon .

" you know her better then she know herself" Leah said . "She talking out her neck" I said adding syrup to my waffles.

+++++++

Some of y'all females on here confuse me like ... 🥴😕

Anyways

Anyways ....

votes ?❤️🥰