Chapter 35

Nobody pov -

Waking up to a empty bed India slowly sat up "KEYYY!!" She yelled .

"I know so damn well he didn't stay out all night" she spoke sliding out the bed .

After brushing her teeth she walked to the top of the staircase and looked down , not hearing or seeing markeyvius .

Next she checked Mariah's room finding her layed down sleeping "he always leaving her" india mumbled, she was getting tired of being a 9 month pregnant full time babysitter for key.

India walked back too their room and snatched her phone off the charger about to text key when a email popped up .

-community health center-

She quickly pressed it reading the results .

-Marcus Zest Is 99.9% The Paternal Father-

India felt her heart drop , after all this time of being sure Marcus wasn't the dad she just found out she was wrong .

She wiped the tear that left her eye and copied and pasted the results to her notes so she could switch some things around so now it said Marcus was 000.0000% the father , hopefully he would believe it.

Hearing the doorbell ring India had a feeling she knew exactly who it was and she hated that he felt he had the right to just pop up at her house like that.

Swinging the door open India mugged Marcus , he smiled and walked inside the house .

"Get out!" India spoke . "Key could get back any minute you have to go" she continued.

"You got the results in today right?" Marcus asked opening their refrigerator  .

"Yea" she spoke unlocking her phone , she gave it to Marcus and he began reading it growing confused.

"Wtf is that? They emailed me too . I know the baby is mine" he said .

And again her heart dropped .

"Marcus please don't ruin my life. If it's money you want I can give you that just , please" india rambled on as tears left her eyes .

He chuckled , "you can't pay me off, what kinda father would I be to not wanna be in my kids life?"

Marcus walked close to India and wiped her tears with his thumb "and key ain't all that , he cheating on you right now I could treat you better"

"Wait you said key doing what?"

India felt Marcus's hands go from her face to her neck as he began to squeeze.

He didn't want too hurt her , just scare her . Hearing water dropping on the floor Marcus let go of India's neck "my water broke" she spoke catching her breath she would've cussed him out but right now she had one thing to think about and that was the delivery of her baby.

-with markeyvius-

Key stepped out the booth room with Mariah's mom; Monica as she wiped the corners of her lips then buttoned her pants up , key ignored the stare he was getting from Anastasia, India's sister . "She bet not say nothing to India" was all that was going thru his head.

"You hungry?" he asked Monica and she nodded

Key tossed her his second phone "go to the Uber eats app" Her said watching her do so.

They've been at this studio all night and all morning .

"Key, nigga what is this?" Christian asked.

Key walked up to him looking down at his phone .

@theshaderoomteens One of our tea mates annonmosly sent these paternity results to us and It shows India aka @1bando child is not for y'all favorite rapper @keyglock but is infact @marcus baby

"India sent them that ?" Christian asked .

"Nah" Key grabbed his phone and clicked on the dudes profile

When Key see his picture everything clicked in his head . "he was the one gave her that ugly ass dog saint"

She was cheating . Even tho he had just got thru cheating he never thought India would do it .

Markeyvius tossed Christian his phone and stormed out the studio calling India's phone.

When it picked up he went off

"India have all yo shit packed and out my house on god , im taking that baby shit back too I want my money back for that . And leave the ring I swea you trifling as fuck"

"Key?" she asked out of breath

"What?" He simi yelled

"I-im at the hospital. Im in labor"

"Where's Mariah?"

"He took her , I need you key" he could hear India break down over the phone .

"Where the fuck is my daughter?"

"They went to—

Key could hear the monitor either connected to the baby or India flat line

Then The call ended .

The ennnnndddddddd !

- is key gone accept the baby?

- Where did Marcus take Mariah?

- they should get a paternity test for Mariah too huh 😬

- Who gave shaderoom the results?

-is the results real?

- Is India or her baby gonna make it ?

- 😌

READ MY BLUEFACE BOOK CALLED "Friends" cuz iam done with this one 😌