24

India's pov -

"You look pretty riah" I said combing her hair out .

"Thank youuuu" She said smiling . I put her hair in a top bun and helped her off the bed . "Come on grab my hand" I said .

She grabbed my hand and I grabbed the hotel key card then Closed our room door .

It was around 6 and key was gone for his concert and me and riah was finna go to the hotel pool .

"Oooo it's cold" Mariah said putting her feet in.

"Watch this" She said getting ready to jump. "Aye!" I grabbed her . "Ion know how to swim so if you jump you better can swim" I said .

"I can mommy , look" she said then stepped down the Stairs and into the pool . "Be careful" I said .

Surprisingly it wasn't Nobody in the pool but us .

"Count how long I can hold my breath" she said .

"Okay" I said .

She went under water and quickly came back up "that was 2 seconds" I said and she clapped .

"Mommy come underwater with me!" She yelled .

"Nuh Uhh Girl Ion wanna get my wig wet" I said .

"Take it off then"

I started laughing . I damn sure wasn't taking it off , hell no.

My phone started dinging and I grabbed it .

It was Instagram, this time my followers was tagging me in some Shit . I pressed it and my heart dropped .

It was an Video of key and a girl . Look like she had went live and somebody screen recorded them .

"Y'all key in my room right now , we bout to go to his show" she said . And quickly flashed the phone at him then put it back on her .

He was layed on her bed , sleep .

"I gotta wake him up soon cuz the concert start in a hour" she spoke then put the camera back on him and grabbed his dick.

And the Shit wasnt old because he had the same clothes on .

This bitch ass nigga think Shit a game ? Coo

"Mommy why you crying?" Riah asked in a soft tone.

I wiped my eyes and closed my phone "Ian crying" I shook my head . She hugged me and stepped back . "I know how to float too!"