30

India pov 🥰-

"Wake yo stupid ass up" I yelled smacking key on his bird ass chest .

"You gone stop hitting me india" he said wiping his eyes .

"Or what?" I asked quickly leaving out the room.

I went into Mariah's room and she was up , eating fruit snacks . "Who gave you these?" I asked . "Ummmm jayla" She said .

I picked her up and brung her into me and keys room sitting her on the bed .

I walked to the master bathroom and started her bathtub water .

"Mariah come on" I said . She ran in and began taking her pajamas off .

"Key come watch her" I yelled as I sat her in the tub . He soon came in and I walked out going back to her room ta pick out an outfit .

12,026 likes

12,026 likes .

@paaidd.indiaa Riah said she's team Girl 💛.

Comments disabled.

I walked downstairs to see if anyone was up.

"Jayla move ! You wasn't even thinking about no music!" Jr yelled pushing jayla out the way .

I looked at the tv seeing they on on YouTube . "India tell yo siblings to shut tf up!" Ana spoke coming out the bathroom with her face mask on .

"Shut up Anastasia" Jayla said "girl don't make me smack you" Ana said .

"Why you not at the place helping avia set up?" I asked Anastasia.

"Because Im vlogging so it's taking me longer to get ready" she said .

"Vlogging? That YouTube Shit?" I asked and she nodded "they cashing me out fa my videos . I got hella subscribers" she spoke .

Jayla came walking in with kiara . My dad and his wife's new born baby .

"You not even holding her right" jr said . "Awww lemme see her" I cooed grabbing the baby . "She so cute" I spoke just as my door bell rung.

Jr ran ta open it and it was my mom and my other brother .

"Hey mama" I spoke walking up too her . "Who baby you holding?" She asked . "Daddy's baby , hi Iden" I spoke hugging my brother .

"That white ass baby, lemme see it" my mama said . I handed kiara to my mom and she threw up on her .

"I knew that Shit was gone happen , here take it" she said . Jayla took the baby and my dad came out the room .

"Mommyyyy I'm thirsty!" Mariah spoke struggling to get down the stairs .

My mama snapped her head towards me as I picked Mariah up . "Jr get her a Capri sun" I said and he nodded .

My dad chuckled at my moms face expression "it's a longg story" he told her .

"Well why don't you tell me outside" she said pulling him by his collar till they were outside My house .

++++++++++
All them updates , run me my votes 🥵🤙🏽.