two.

A/N: Here is chapter two, stay tuned guys :)
-follow my Instagram to stay updated: camrennbishh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

The rest of the day all I could think about was Camila. I wanted to talk about so many things to her, like how my dad got a promotion and how my brother got into the soccer team but more importantly, I needed to tell her something else.
Something I've been questioning for a long time.
Since the day I met her.
I think I like Camila.

I know I know. Not long ago I just missed her but it's always felt different around her. Like I'm not gay. I have fun with girls like I'll make out with them because I just like to have fun but she's just different. I've always thought like damn she's fine as fuck and that huge a- never mind...

I grabbed my purse and followed the girls into the Uber. We were going to go shopping for some outfits for some shows and interview. Me and Camila were in separate Uber's so I wouldn't have to worry about looking at her beautiful face but that doesn't mean I won't worry about tomorrow.

Camila's POV

I was so glad I asked to hang out with Lauren. I needed to see if she was okay. I miss talking about our lives and my gossip with boys. She never talked about her relationships though which was always odd to me. I think it's because she's ever really been in one. We all had to go shopping for some outfits for future performances. I prayed I was in the same Uber as Lauren but as per usual, Management split us up. I just wanted to talk to her. I wanted to see her smirk at my comments and most importantly I wanted to hug her. I'm not sure why but that's why stuck out most to me. I miss our hugs with the girls on the sofa and when Lauren and I would  snuggle up to watch Disney movies.

~~~~~~start~~~of~~~flashback~~~~~~

|Flashback|
"Hey Lo"
"Awh Camz, look at you in your little onesie!"
"Stop! I just wanted to be comfortable and warm"
"Although I think you look adorable with your onesie on
:
1.)My neck is super comfortable, you could've snuggled up there.
2.)I bought a brand new blanket for us and I'm always here to cuddle you to keep you warm"

"You are the sweetest, Lo"
"Always for you, Camz" 

~~~~~~end~~~of~~~flashback~~~~~~~

I felt Ally snapping her fingers in front of my face. "We're here dummy, wake up." I laughed and hopped out the car. We met the other girls and headed into the mall. Lauren was wearing skinny ripped black jeans and a 1975 t-shirt. I gave it to her a few months ago just after X-Factor so it felt good that she was wearing it. I subtly scanned her up and down. I chuckled to myself,  "She looks great."

Lauren's POV

In the car, I scrolled through Instagram. I swiped through pictures of my friends. As I scrolled down, I saw a picture of me and Camila hugging. I liked the picture. The fans will be going crazy I mean they deserve it. It's because they are so incredibly smart at working things out that I wouldn't of noticed. I clicked on the the fan account and began looking through. I loved that people thought we looked good together.

I have to pretend to hate our ship "Camren"  in interviews to make it less suspicious that I like her. I could've sworn once she glared at me which made me regret my answer 100 times more than I already did. My eyes lit up at the videos and pictures of us with each other. One that stood out to me was a video of us live  and I stare at her. She notices me looking at her on the screen and turns her head to face me. I gaze at her lips quickly and then I looked back at her her beautiful brown eyes. This is when it all started. Camila was honestly so gorgeous I remember thinking. A wide smile painted her face and she nervously fiddled with her head band and I gradually drew my attention back to the camera. The comments pouring in. "What the fuck was that OMG." I remembered reading and made me chuckle nervously.

We came to a stop and arrived at the mall. I stepped out of the vehicle with Normani. "I just want to get this over and done with, I'm tired and I want my bed" she said groaning "Yeah, same" I didn't really have an answer to that, I was scared to talk to the brown haired girl that stood before me. She looked incredible, even in her casual white top and shorts. I couldn't help but look at how her shorts hugged her hips perfectly. We headed inside the mall and we went to the clothing shop we always go to. I don't understand why we all came. Our designers always picked out our costumes or outfits. I guess we were just there to approve. All I could think about was talking to Camila. You know she said tomorrow... well  I couldn't wait that long.

Camila's POV

My phone vibrated on my lap. I turned my phone on to see:

(From Lo)
Hey, so I know you wanted to talk tomorrow but how about we just talk after this. We can go to 
IHOP?
(To Lo)
Okay. Why not. I'll tell Management I'm going to stay a bit longer to shop. I don't want them to get suspicious.

(From Lo)
Yeah that's cool. See you soon, Camz

My mouth hung open slightly after she called me Camz. She doesn't call me that anymore so it honestly made me so happy. I saw her look up at me from her phone. Her emerald green eyes locked with mine. This felt, odd. We made eye contact several times before but this felt... strange. Not the weird strange though like the good strange. Her eyes dropped down to my lips and quickly snapped back to my eyes. Tracing my fingers gently on my lips from where Lauren just looked, I turn to look towards Dinah and Ally who are sat beside me listening contently to Marissa, our designer. I looked over to Normani who glanced at me and quickly back to Lauren, shocked. I'm sure she was thinking the exact same as me, what the hell just happened.