fifteen.

A/N: The next few chapters you're gonna like... but everything good has to be balanced by the bad at some point. 

I am going away this Saturday for a 5 days... so I might be able to update. Finding the time to write will be hard though because I am on vacation with school so we are super busy during the day.

To make up for it. I will give y'all so much fluff {maybe some camren smut ;)} when I get back!

Enjoy! Make sure to vote/comment (the comments make my day sksksk)

Instagram- camrennbishh

WARNING: SMUT 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3 months later)

Camila's POV

Lauren and I were making out on the sofa, Lauren on top of me (which is rare because I top)...

A/N: CAMILA TOPS FIGHT ME Y'ALL!

"Babe, we need to go on stageeeee." I pouted but Lauren carried on kissing my neck. "Lolo, c'mon." I whined. I pulled her head up to meet mine. "They really did a great job on covering your hickey I gave you." She smirked and my cheeks flashed red. Things got really heated with us yesterday, almost resulting in us having sex but the most we've done is make out in our underwear with some serious groping well.. that was yesterdays events. I think we are both ready to take that next step but I am honestly so nervous. I'm still a virgin and I know that this girl is the one I want to give it to. My girlfriend. Yes... she's my girlfriend. Hold on y'all lets back track.

(2 months ago)

We finally arrived back to Lauren's house after two weeks of hopping on buses and trains, just going wherever the wind takes us. We met so many fans and there were so many theories about and I quote "Camren Romantic Getaway!" Once we all finished our promotions, we had a few weeks before we head back on tour for "Reflection." So I obviously wanted to to take Lauren on a few dates but I spontaneously asked if she just wanted to go somewhere random and lets 'see what happens.'

"I had so much these last couple of weeks." Lauren smiled. "I really didn't trust you at first but this has been the best weeks of my life." I reeled her in and instantly wrapped my hands around her neck. "I am so glad you enjoyed it." I dropped a hand to the choker on her neck, a little moon hanging down. "This was a promise, I promised I would always be there for you. No matter where we go or what happens. Please, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, will you- y-you be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking into those same: friendly, warm, enticing and green eyes that wrapped me around her finger. Her gaze was just as intense. When I noticed her green orbs brimming with tears. "Y-yes, Karla C-Cam-ila Cabello Estrabao." She sobbed happily through her words. My hands cupped her jaw and padded the tears from her eyes. Her hands placed on top of mine and she giggled adorably that attracted my lips to hers. Both us smiled into the kiss. Two pairs of lips moving in perfect harmony.

"Finally!" Sinu and Clara shouted from the porch, Lauren and I instantly pulling back from each other. "Mama it was- I-I was just -saying goodbye- um- f-friends do it all-" I stuttered. "Save it, mija. One, your father owes me twenty bucks and two, I support you. I saw the pictures on Instagram everyday on my feed of 'Carmen' no no no, "Camren." I was so confused at first because I swore you were just platonic buddies but I am proud of you and I love you for you are or with." She smiled, Lauren and I joining them on the porch. I was in absolute tears at this point, joining Lauren. "Laur, when were you going to tell me about Camila?" Clara questioned, staring intently at her daughter. "Well." Lauren looked at me and pulled me closer and wrapped one of her arms around my waist. "Camz just asked me to her her girlfriend. Of course I said yes thats why we were-um, yeah." She laughed and kissed my cheek. "Ah, I see. Well I am glad you found someone, mija." Clara and Sinu smiled.