chapter twenty eight.

A/N: Thank you too everyone who's read this book! I can't believe this story is ending!!

Please comment on this chapter! Let's have a huge discussion! x

this chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend milo, I love you boo!

ENJOY!

Instagram: camrennbishh
——————————————————————
27th May 2016, The Release of 7/27.

Camila's POV

The tiny specs of people dotted along the aligned pavements of London and the towering buildings standing above the population filled my vision. As we sat in this glass bubble of The London Eye, the horizon was filled with several other tourist attractions and offices, making me wish I lived in London. London looked confusing... although it had simple transport systems and laws that were easy to abide by. However, all these twist and turns of London's pavements and alleyways seemed to make perfect sense to me, to the world.

Sometimes, the most mind challenging problems are solved with a simple solution. I had a problem with myself and Lauren swooped in and fixed it. She fixed my insecurities and made me not cry at all the comments about my body, about my voice... about me.

So I wonder, when I leave Fifth Harmony, will she still be able to solve my complications? Can she patch them up with a kiss and a few meaningful words like she usually does? Because she won't be there to do that all the time.

So here's the issue now. I was blackmailed into signing a contract that was offered to me about a year ago, a contract that separated me from Fifth Harmony and pursuing a solo career and allowing me to date Lauren but PR boyfriends will be put in place to cover us up. Or... if I didn't sign, they would force Lauren and I to break up and I stay in Fifth Harmony. Of course I didn't want that and there's not a simple solution to that mess. If Lauren and I broke up whilst I was still in the group, everyone would take sides and there would ultimately be a lot of tension in the band.

Picture this...Normani would take Lauren's side and Dinah would take mine, landing Ally in the middle of a hot mess trying to bandage it up with a smile. Normani would get in argument with Dinah for not taking our side and of course making Dinah feel bad and would wimp over to Lauren and Normani like a sad puppy, Ally would try and make me feel better but she would see that Lauren was more upset since I broke up with her and join Lauren, Dinah and Normani. Leaving me alone, with no one. Management wouldn't like the tension and would make one of us leave and I would be the obvious answer since the girls all hate me.

You see? It's a hot mess... that was definitely not an option I was willing to choose. So I signed the contract, and now I have to tell them. I signed it yesterday after I proposed to Lauren and keeping it from Lauren is like a needle jabbing me in the side, itching me to tell her.

They'll be okay with this, right?

"What was that, Camz? We'll be okay with what?" Lauren spoke gently, rubbing my back soothingly and staring into my eyes with her gorgeous green ones.

Noticing I said my thoughts out loud, I needed to make an excuse quick... of course pizza comes to mind.

"That I order pizza tonight." I replied, a smile covering my lie. The girls all turned at me and chuckled at my statement.

"Yes Mila, when did we become your mothers." Ally said in between laughs. Dinah immediately slipping into the current conversation.