four.

Lauren's POV

I couldn't sleep. I knew everyone else was asleep apart from Camila because she only turned off her movie about 10 minutes ago.... Oh and I can hear Dinah snoring so she's 100% asleep.

I carefully climbed out of my narrow bunk and crawled to Camila's bed. "Hey, Camila are you awake?" I whispered. The curtain slightly opened and I saw her small head peak through to see who it is. "Yeah, kinda." she said rubbing her eyes. She looked so cute like that. Stop Lauren. She looks tired, not cute. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you , I just had too much on my mind." She opened the curtain fully and looked at me. "Do you want to come in?" "S-sure" I stuttered. What the hell is wrong with me. Why did I just stutter. Fuck for sake, I think I'm falling and I don't know if she'll catch me.

Camila's POV

Lauren. She was sat outside my bunk. Why? She seemed upset. Almost as if she needed comfort. "Do you want to come in?" Her green eyes looked at me with nerve. "S-sure" I moved over to the far side of the bunk and let her lie down next to me. I rolled onto my side to face her. She looked up at the ceiling of my bunk. We haven't been this close in a while. Her long eyelashes curled upwards and I saw her chest rising up and down rapidly. I grabbed her hand. "Hey, you okay?" She turned on her side. We were face to face. Our noses almost touching. I hope she didn't notice my cheeks flash red and my shoulders tense up when she turned to face me. "I'm okay. I'm just glad to be with you right now." She seemed so confused. I really wanted to know why. She seemed as if she didn't know her way through life anymore. As if something is missing. Her green orbs gazed downwards towards her hands that were pinching the skin in between her fingers.

Lauren's POV

I'm gay. Yeah, I said it. I'm fucking gay.

That's why I don't talk about boys because I don't even think they're attractive. I've only been with girls. I go to party's and hook up with them but I've never been in love. Only Normani knows that I go out and bring girls back and I don't think Camila has any idea about it. Ugh. She probably thinks that I'm fucking lonely. Well... she's not wrong. I've been waiting for her. It's just, I think Camila is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. When her nose scrunches up when she's trying to focus or when she laughs, it's the most adorable thing ever. Her luscious lips are so plump. The brown haired girl has the darkest of brown eyes and her tan skin to compliment it. Oh! Her small mole on her hairline that was always hidden underneath her fringe or makeup. Why our makeup artists cover up perfection I don't know why.

She was to dream for. That's why I was so scared to talk to her again because at the very moment I met her; I knew I liked her. Her hand grabbed mine. Her fingers played with my rings that I forgot to take off. "Hey, you okay?" "I'm okay" I lied. I'm not okay. I wanted to tell her. I needed to tell her.

Camila's POV

I could stare at those green eyes for hours. Some days, they are a light grey and others they are cyan blue. Something about them makes me smile every time I see them. The way she tilts her head when she's talking to me makes me laugh and the way she lets me play with her rings on her fingers makes me so happy because she never lets anyone else do it.

"I'm glad I'm with you right now." "Me too." We didn't break eye contact. My hand still playing with her rings. I stopped and interlocked my fingers with hers. As I held her hand it sent shivers down my spine. A small gasp escaped her mouth when our hands met. "I should-go" she said hesitantly. "Stay. Please." I needed her presence. I wanted her to be with me right now. It all felt so right.

Lauren's POV

"Stay. Please." I smiled at her and she tuned the other way so I could hug her. As we spooned i saw her hair fall to her face. Delicately, I placed her hair behind her ear and placed my chin on her shoulder. After a few minutes of silence a raspy voice spoke "You are so warm." A wide smile grew on my face and at the point, I knew she wanted me to stay. I think it was because she missed our friendship not because she liked me back. Sadly, she had a wanker of a boyfriend who looked like a fucking Dorito.