twenty one.

A/N: this cute... but kinda sad... :(

*WARNING, LOTS OF OT5 REFRENCES... GET TISSUES READY AND PRY AT YOUR OWN RISK*

---------

Lauren's POV

"They want me to leave. They want me to leave Fifth Harmony."

I was stunned . My body froze and words couldn't form but Dinah immediately took advantage of that silence. I just stood there in silence, shocked.

"Hang on hang on hang on. Who? Why the FUCK do they want you too leave?" Dinah said furiously, her fists balling up into fists. Camila just looked up at her sadly, which immediately made Dinah get the message, and she un balled her hands and taking in a deep breath.

"I-I don't know Dinah but they are making me record a song with Shawn. Shawn Mendes and they want me to be the next big thing so they are going to boost my fame and everything and it's all just too much. I can't go I don't want to go." Camila replied the hesitation wary in her raspy voice. My eyes began to wet up again but I'm trying to stay strong for my girlfriend. We all looked down at the sad girl her tear stained face making my heart broke and out of habit I started playing with the rings on my fingers, twisting the silver bands, just like Camila does. A brief moment of silence passed and no one said a word, just the sound of the occasion of sniffling from all of us.

"Are you mad at me?" The fragile brunette barely whispered. I walked over to her and placed my hand over her shaking one and her watery eyes instantly met my puffy eyes and just like that, it felt like it was just me and her in this hotel room. "Camz." I spoke, cupping her cheeks with my hands.

"They are making you do this. This isn't your choice. Look at how far we've come, baby. We are travelling the world singing our songs and fans chanting our names. It might not of been your dream to be in a girl group but when we're grey and old together and reminiscing on the past...you'll remember your days being an international superstar, with us." I said, looking around the room towards Ally Normani and Dinah who were lightly crying and gazing at the interaction between Camila and I. "Of course I'll be heartbroken. Not only the fact that it's not Fifth Harmony without you... Camz- I. I'm completely and utterly in love with you and it won't feel the same if my body isn't waking up to yours in the morning... or catching you clumsy ass when you fall down the steps or fall over." I smiled, causing a few chuckles to spur around the room. "The point is Camila, if you have to leave the group for whatever reason... just know I'm not angry at you. So don't feel bad if you have to go and thrive on your own because you've already helped me surpass my dreams and for that I say, thank you. Thank you so much." I smiled warmly at her. Her golden globes had seemed to have a little spark in them again and she quickly reciprocated the smile.

"I love you. I love all of you so much and I'm so sorry." Camila spoke. "Mila, please don't apologise for what isn't you fault. Don't apologise for mistakes you haven't made. Don't feel sorrow for the ones who are to blame." Ally replied wisely, firmly but softly. She made her way over to the couch and sat down next to Camila. "Remember, we are sisters from the very beginning. It's all of us that brought us to the top so if we all go down, we're all going down together. I'm here for you no matter the consequences."

"Me too." Dinah sniffed, quickly replying to Ally. She wiped her tear from her eye "Walz, you have been my shoulder to lean on through out this whole experience and I know for sure I could not of done it without you, without all of you guys too." She brought her gaze to us all individually and we all seemed to be sneaking glances at each other. She continued, "I'm gonna miss you like hell, Chancho. A-and I really don't know what to say for once." She laughed through the falling tears which made Camila laugh too shedding a few tears as well. "Promise me you'll say high to Beyonce." Dinah joked which earned a simple nudge from Ally. "You'll always be my best friend Walz- god why does it feel like I'm saying goodbye?" Dinah spoke, reaching over to grab Camila's hand.