eighteen.

A/N: enjoy this fluffy chapter... next one however... try and keep your pants on, yeah?

instagram: camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

After and amazing break filled with family downtime and Camzi cuddles, it's time to start the Summer Reflection Tour which I was...dreading. Now, don't get me wrong, I love doing interviews and live performances but now that I can't even look at my girlfriend has got me never wanting to return. 

I'm scared, confused and angry. Scared because I don't know what will happen, confused as why Management are such huge twats and angry that I can't really call Camila mine. No. She is mine, the world just doesn't know it yet.

I stared out of the small plastic window, observing the clouds that covered the sky like a fluffy white blanket. The sun rays kissing my face through the window sent a sizzling sensation on my nose from the rising heat and just below the break in the clouds was the bluest of oceans. The rippling waters that stretched our for miles gave me a sense of calm and relaxation. Lana del Ray blasting through my earphones and I was repeating the lyrics in my head, understanding the meaning and impact. I was in my own, perfectly peaceful, world until Dinah and Camila started to-

"CHANCHO THAT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL!" Dinah exclaimed, snapping me out of my relaxed state. I lifted my head from the window and took out one of my earphones. And brought my gaze over to the two best friends. A very frustrated Dinah was glaring at Camila who was pretending to not be scared where Dinah and I both knew that she was shitting herself.

"Cheechee you can't make up words if we are playing Boggle! I won FAIR and square!" Camila replied, putting all emphasis on 'fair'. "Well you're smart Camila... how is that fair!" Dinah frowned, obviously the loss hitting home. Camila looked at Dinah for a few seconds before pulling her into a bone crushing hug. "You ,Dinah, are intelligent in your own way. Just because you may suck at word trivia does not mean you aren't smart." Camila spoke softly and Dinah replied with a huge smile. "Thanks Walz, love ya." Dinah smiled, Camila reciprocating quickly and replied, "Love ya too, DJ."

"That better be friendly love." I huffed, jealousy coursing through my veins. Camila and Dinah pulled away from their bear hug and looked at me, puzzled. Dinah burst out laughing and Camila raised an eyebrow at me. "Tr-trust me... sh-she's all yours!" Dinah spoke between laughs.

My gaze quickly became solely focused on Camila. My gaze dropping to her plump lips where her pearly crooked teeth slightly poked through then drawing my attention to her sharp jawline. My eyes darted across her face, taking in the work of art in front of me. I fixed onto her hairline mole which is so unique in every way, adding to her dorky character. Finally, I landed on her eyes. Her brown eyes that shifted into the subtle gold when the current golden rays shivered across the surface of her iris'. I was drowning in the brown pools and I know the brunette noticed. I wasn't trying to be subtle either. I wanted to know that she was hand sculpted by the gods and that I was admiring her.

How does someone with so much beauty settle with someone like this?

I know what your thinking, what? No! You are stunning, Lauren! Okay. I'm not ugly... but no one can compare to Camila. Can we talk about her figure for a second. Her small perky boobs. You don't need big boobs to be pretty or for people to be interested in. I know thats something she's insecure about and I will continue to reassure her that I don't care. She's Camila and that's enough for me. Her tanned skin that compliments her pink lips and her brown hair that falls on her rounded shoulders. The best for last, her booty. Holy shit. Camila's ass has never been non existent but holy hell puberty is doing well and she's still got far to go. Can it get any bigger? I'm not complaining.