nineteen.

A/N: There won't be an update for a few weeks because I have some very important exams coming up! but don't worry.. I left you with this cute fluffy chapter!!!

I also wanted to say thank you for 21.5k reads and 727 in LGBT out of 157K... its fucking insane yo

stay tuned loves! xx

instagram- camrennbishh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinah's POV

A thin layer of sweat coated my body, my legs weaved in with the darker girl next to me. Her 'after sex' hair was sprawled out on the pillow underneath her head and on my collarbone.

"Mani, what are we? L-like what is this?" I questioned, pointing to our intertwined bodies. Her hand stopped stroking my arm and she shuffled up the bed a little. My whole being was waiting for this answer. I genuinely like my best friend. Shit I might have to call Walz to help me out with this one. Who would've thought it. The Camila Cabello who has literally 0 dating experience and I'm coming to her for dating advice. Maybe I should talk to Lauser?

"Well we're just friends I mean we're just having fun, right?" Normani replied smiling down at me. 'Oh, right' I thought. I wasn't really expecting (or hoping) that was the answer if I'm going to be honest. A sudden urge just took over my body and I stood up picking up my discarded clothes and slipped them onto my body.

"Where are you going?" Normani sat up from the bed, not bothering to cover her breasts which my eye sight immediately fixed on. I teared my eyes away from them and met her luring gaze. "I'm going to get some food want anything?" I asked. "Room service?" She laughed. Well that's my way out gone. "Oh uh yeah o-of course." I chuckled nervously. I called up the number chatting to the lady on the other side of the line about our food requests. The darker girl came up behind me and placed gentle kisses to my exposed neck and although I wanted her to carry, I swatted her away before throwing a quick "thanks" through the phone and hanging up.

"You seem... tense." Normani said. Yeah I am fucking tense. I have no fucking clue how I'm feeling and here she is naked in my bed in our shared hotel room. Fuck. I just need to go, escape or something. Carmen land in a few hours and although I'm dreading talking to them about what management told us earlier today, I really need to get the fuck out of here. I sighed and faced the other girl. "I'm okay I just. Nevermind." I spoke. "I'm here to talk when you need, we're best friends, D." She patted my hand and gave me a soft smile, then pulling me into a hug.

As her arms wrapped round my shoulder and my head rested on hers, I frowned a little. I want her arms to be home but I'm nothing but a hotel to her.

When the food arrived shortly after I ate mine as quick a possible so I could go and 'explore the city' but really I just wanted to walk somewhere, sit on a bench I don't know just I need space. To breathe, to think. Somewhere where my thoughts don't all consist of Normani. I stood up to leave but she wouldn't let me. She used her charm and pulled me back into her arms and that quickly escalated into 'round two' of sex today.

I can't keep doing this.

-

Lauren's POV

"Baby." I whispered in my girlfriends ear. When Camila is in her sleeping state it's best not to shout or shake her because just like I'm explaining she's like a wild animal featured on David Attenborough "Planet Earth." After a few "Camz", "Camzi"and "Baby" later... the smaller brunette stirred a little before waking up.

"Shhh sleepy." Camila mumbled and nuzzled her head further into the crook of my neck. I smiled at the cute movement but she really needs to get up because we are three minutes from landing and we need to get through the airport as swiftly as possible. "C'mon sweets, we're about to land and I know you don't want to miss it." I nudged her and she got up rubbing her eyes like a small child. I pecked her forehead a few times before we both brought our attention the window.