eighteen part three

A/N: this is a short chapter (2000 words) but I really needed to update and put something out their for you guys. I have some really important exams coming up for the next month so the updates are going to be slower. please stick by me and with the story... I promise it'll be worth the wait.

enjoy this camren smut because it ends the finally part to chapter 18. 19 will consist of the fluffiest OT5 day so make sure to hang about!

instagram- camrennbishh for updates!!1

*WARNING: VERY MATURE SMUT*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

As my eyes hesitantly opened, I was met with Lauren's naked frame underneath me. From where I woke up, My whole body had formed a whole other layer. My hair sprawled across her chest, hands secured loosely around her neck and our legs woven with eachother. A small fraction of light was peeking through the curtains, shining onto Lauren's sleeping body, illuminating her face. I looked at the time on my phone that was situated on the side next to us. 5:30am. Shit. We have to be up and ready for 6:30am for our flight at 9:40am. We still both have to show-. Oh. Oh? We both have to shower... The thought of us showering together was quick to spring my mind. I don't want to wake the sleeping beauty next to me (just in case she hits me) so I began to plant wet kisses on her jawline, her nose and her face. One kiss on her lips and she began to stir a little so I did it again.

"Baby." I spoke softly, pecking her pouty lips again. "Baby c'mon, we have to get up." I breathed out heavily. I wasn't happy about the news either, love. "Shhh sleepy." She hummed in her adorable baby voice. Right there I could've screamed like a fan girl but I kept my cool. "I'm sorry mi amor." I apologised. "If you don't get up... no kisses." I smirked. "I am awake!" She spoke, lifting her eyelids to reveal those green eyes I was staring at whilst I was between the girls legs last night. I could feel my stomach going warm at the feeling and was quick to shake it off. When we were in the pool, pushed against the side. Our desire for each others pleasure. Lauren screaming my name. Sex is fucking incredible, especially when it's with Lauren Jauregui. The same feeling was returning, spreading through out my body, coursing through my veins. I just simply connected our lips letting my tongue do the only talking.

"I need to shower Camz so why don't you start to pack and then we'll swap?" She asked innocently, breaking our kiss.I nodded and pecked her lips before she rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, swaying her hips a little with her walk. I not so subtly checked out her ass because it's mine teehee (you can tell by the nail indentations). She closed the door and I was hit by a gasp. "CAMZ HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO COVER THESE UP!" She screamed and I couldn't help but laugh. I may or may not of attacked Lauren's neck- hang on a sec... I pulled out my phone and opened the camera. "I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR YOU JAUREGUI!" I shouted as I examined my neck and heard a small laugh; followed by the sound of running water from the shower. I huffed and checked my phone, reading a message from Dinah.

(From CheeChee)

Hey Walz. The girls and I decided to fly to Brazil early hours of this morning because Management wanted to talk to us separately from you and Lauren. I have no clue why but we'll find out when we land at 7 ish. Anyway, I need to talk to you when you arrive about Mani

AND SPILL THE TEA ABOUT CAMREN. DID YOU DO THE NASTY!!!!

(To CheeChee)