twenty.

Camila's POV

"Wait wait wait. You want me to sing- just me like by myself- with Shawn. Shawn Mendes." I replied confused and slightly angry. I made my way closer to Will and examined the the neatly stapled pieces of paper. "The girls. I- I couldn't leave them." I stuttered, felling the tears brim my eyes. I wiped the tears that were edging to swim down my face and took a large intake of air, counting to three, and letting it all out.

"All you have to do is sign here, it's not hard." Will rudely replied. "You can get the dream you've really wanted. Camila you're so talented and we want you to be the next biggest star." He placed a hand on my shaky frame and I immediately glared at him, slowly, he retracted his hand where it sit on my shoulder.

It's been my dream to be a solo artist and it's been the other girls dreams too. If I just left and rose to the top without them... what sort of friend would I be? What sort of best friend would I be? What sort of girlfriend would I be? I know the answer to that already. Selfish. But... this might be my only opportunity for my dream career. Everyone chanting my name and singing my songs. I've had so many hard decisions in my life and somehow this is the hardest one. Do I do this out of love... or do I do this out of fortune.

I'm a lover not a fighter.

"No." I finally spoke. "Cam-" "No. I'm not doing it." I cut in. It's not even about doing it... it's the fact I physically can't do it. They are like family to me. My bestfriends. Ally, the ray of sunshine. Always there for me when I feel down. Supportive and caring and wise. She's like the mum of the group: cooking for us the majority of time, giving us pep talks and splitting up fights (mostly consisting of Lauren and Dinah). Ally also gives the best hugs and is always willing to give you one. She's like a little teddy bear. Normani aka Manibear. Besides being a literal model, I seem to always be laughing when I'm next to her side. She helps us all with dances and always livens up the mood if we're all feeling a little crap. She's so kind but will defiantly bite your head off if you get on the wrong end of her. Dinah, my best friend Cheechee. Out of the girls (besides Lauren)  I'm probably the closest with Dinah. She's just one of those characters you can't hate. She might act all hard but we all know she's the biggest softie in the world. Family comes first to her and admire that for her. She's such an exaggerative character and I think thats why we click... we're a little crazy. Lauren. My Lauren. An incredibly gorgeous and talented woman. Lauren isn't afraid to stand up for her rights. Whether it's equality or roasting Trump on twitter. Right from the get go, Lauren and I got on like a house on fire. We have so much in common but so many differences and it intrigued me to get to know her more. For a long time I thought there was something missing in our friendship. Love. It was love. The stares that lasted a few seconds or the touched that made our skin burn up kind of love. But now we have it. I can't lose it.

I can't lose her. I can't lose Ally. I can't lose Normani. I can't lose Dinah. I can't lose the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Tough. You will be in the studio with Shawn next week. We make the decisions around here." Will smirked and began to walk away. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to call someone, still making his way to the door. "What y-you can't do this." I spluttered, trying to stay strong and hold back as many tears as I    could. "Behave. Or you leave." Will snapped one last time before he opened the hotel room door and closing it behind him. As soon as the door clicked into place, I broke down. I didn't bother to fight the tears that descended down my cheeks.

I picked myself of the floor and put my sunglasses over my red, puffy eyes. I pulled the hood over my head and ventured into the busy streets of London.

Dinah's POV

Ally, Normani, Lauren and I were in Lauren and Camila's hotel room. We were all piled onto the bed talking animatedly about the next album, since we finish the Reflection Tour next week. We had a free day today so all five of us spent the whole day relaxing and catching up on many ours of sleep or TV shows before Camila had to have a "confidential" meeting with Management. That was two hours ago. Surely it shouldn't of taken this long.