eleven.

A/N: thank me later ;)

instagram- camrennbishh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

If I'm going to be honest with you, I really wanted to ask Camila out on a date yesterday but somehow she beat me to it. I mean, I'm not complaining. At least I get to go. On todays agenda, hang with family, post selfie and tweet some shit and call Camz before bed. Quite an eventful day. I've missed my family so much. My mum has cooked me some cuban food which I haven't had in such a log time. The girls and I have probably lived off Mac and cheese and salad since we started tour. I feel bad for Dinah, Ally and Normani. There family aren't in Miami so they don't get to see them. Toronto was our first show so Normani has to wait until after the tour. I wonder what they are all doing right now

Normani's POV

"Oh- myyyyy god DINAH!" I moaned.

She just made the best chicken wings in the world. Every mouthful felt like heaven and don't even get started on the sauce. "You really enjoying that huh?" Dinah laughed. "Yeagh I can't deicribe et bot omphg" I tried to speak but my mouth was full of barbecue chicken. Suddenly, Dinah's phone flashed in my face. That bitch just took a picture of me! "Dinah Jane I am giving you to the count of three to run for your life!" She stood there and there her head back laughing her face off. She really shouldn't under estimate me. I swallowed the remaining chicken in my mouth and stood up, slamming my hand on the table. Dinah's eyes widened and her smile dropped quicker than my booty on the dance floor.

She bolted across the room, running towards the bathroom but I made it to the slightly taller girl in time. I grabbed the top of the phone whilst both of her hands kept grasp on the rest of the phone. I may or may not underestimated her strength. She used all of her strength and yanked the phone from my grasp, running to the other side of the sofa. I planted myself opposite her. When she lunged one way I would mirror her, copying every exact movement. Out of no where, I leaped onto the sofa and quickly got up onto my feet. She went left of the couch and I ran and jumped on her back. "GIVE ME THE PHONE!" I screamed. "NEVER!" She screamed back. She tried to buck me off her back and I finally slipped off her back however when she went to run... I stuck my foot out in front of her, tripping her over. However, she is a smart bitch. She grabbed my arm, pulling me down with her, until I landed on top of her. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and Dinah was staring back intently, our faces mere inches away from each other. "Can you please delete t-that." I whispered. Her hot breath hit my lips before she spoke. "Only if you let me kiss you."

WHAT.

I lied on top of her still and stared blankly at her eyes.

"Kiss me, Normani." I leaned in and felt my nose touch her soft cheek. My arms moved from the side of her waist to the side of her head. Her left hand cupped my cheek and softly caressed it with her thumb. I went to close the distance when...

"I'M BACK BITCHES." The door flung open revealing Ally with milkshakes and donuts. I rolled quickly off Dinah and stood up, grabbing her phone in the process. However she just stayed on the floor, staring at the ceiling. Her face screamed "What the fuck just happened?" I turned to face Ally. "Perfect! Thanks." I leaned down and pulled her into a hug. I opened my eyes and was met with Dinah's. She was standing up at this point. Her eyes glazed over and tears began to form but she inhaled sharply and smiled lightly before heading to the bathroom. "What's up with D?" "She took a picture of me eating and I chased her and I won. She's probably salty because I beat her for once." I held up her phone. "Ahhh." She laughed a little.