twenty four.

A/N: Here's a long chapter because I missed an update, sorry I was revising lol :) 

When I say, play Work From Home by Fifth Harmony for a little sing along... because why the hell not!

*SMUT WARNING*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months later...

Lauren's POV

"Hey Lauren, you okay?" Normani asked me, resting a comforting hand on my shoulder. It took me a few moments to reply because I was so deep in thought. Deep in thought about the fact I haven't even be able to kiss my girlfriend in a week because we've been so busy promoting our new album.

"I'm okay, I just miss her a lot, you know?" I replied, spreading a forced smile on my face and shrugging my shoulders as if this was no big deal. "She'll come around, Lo, she's probably just as stressed as you are." Normani smiled reassuringly and signalled for a hug, completely sinking into her awaiting arms and letting the desperate tears fall.

I regained my composure after a number of minutes and when I was ready to speak, I began to play with the promise ring that Camila had given me when she had returned home from her promoting and interviews with Shawn. One of these interviews, James Cordon thought that she was dating Shawn and I promise you: Me, Dinah, Normani and Ally were screaming through the screen; "IT'S CAMREN BITCHES!"

Oh right... I never wrote about the promise ring. Well there's a special reason why I haven't told you yet but I'll write about some other time.

Anyway, I shuffled out Normani's arms and remained sitting down but further along the couch that happened to be backstage to The Ellen Show, where we'd performing Work From Home in an hours time.

"They told her that has to do another single, with Machine Gun Kelly. She managed to convince them to let her write it on whatever she wants... but it's still another single without us. Maybe they're setting her up to leave? God Mani, they're working the poor girl to the fucking bone and she's coming straight from the studio to perform in her actual fucking group. It's bullshit, she didn't sign up for this." I announced, my fist dangerously close to making contact with the wall out of frustration but I managed to keep my cool and finish what I was saying. "Mani, I just want to wake up next to my girlfriend again. She has to leave stupid hours in the morning and she arrives stupid hours back home again. A-and then when she gets a day off, she'll open time with Dinah or go fucking clubbing till 3am!" My voice thickened in anger and I felt like I wanted to scream.

"I just miss her, I just miss her so fucking much and I can't let her go." I replied sadly, the anger still dripping from my lips. "Then show her, Lauren." Normani continued, "Take her out, show her what she's missing out on." Normani winked at me and I couldn't help but blush from my cheeks right to the tip of my ears. 

"Okay but I'm going to need a good plan." I assured and Normani nodded at me and she told me an idea that I think she might like a lot. *wink wonk*

Just as we were finalising details, Camila comes rushing through the changing room door. "We'll talk about this later." Normani said a through a quick wave towards Camila, leaving Camila and I together... alone. For the first time in weeks, some alone time.

"Babe?" I asked, looking at the younger girl who was hurrying to get her clothes off. "Hey look I'm trying to get changed and I need to get my makeup done still and-" Camila said ripping her jogging bottoms off her lower half and pulling out a pair of denim shorts labeled "CC" and tugging them swiftly onto her body. However as she was doing this, I trapped her bottom lip with mine, sucking on it and holding on as if this was the only way I could.