eighteen part two.

A/N: part three will be out in the next few days so stay tuned you horny lesbians. thanks for 15k views and 2.5k followers on instagram!

instagram- camrennbishh  

*WARNING: SMUT*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrapped my hands around her neck and interlaced my fingers behind it. Her hands kept a firm grip around my waist. "I love you." I whispered, My hot breath ghosting over her lush lips. "I love you too, Camz." She replied kissing my nose gently before I pulled her in for a delicate kiss. My lips danced with hers, moving in sync. As we kissed her tongue grazed my bottom lip and I happily obliged allowing her tongue to skilfully snake over mine, earning a small moan in response from me. I ran my hand through her hair and gently pulled on it and my hands moved down her arms and sat on her hips. Her hands slowly descended to my ass and gave it a one, two, three squeezes and I moaned into her mouth, and the green eyed girl peppered kisses across my jawline. I tilted my head back to allow more access however she didn't kiss my neck. She sucked just below my ear before taking it in her mouth and whispering.

"You ever gone skinny dipping?"

Camila's POV

I pulled away from her and looked into her eyes full of lust. Her green eyes were dilated and stared back at me intensely. "I-I mean unless you don't want to?" She stuttered nervously. "I want to." I spoke back "What about the girls? They are just in there." I asked. If I was going to be naked in a pool with Lauren I didn't really want the others to see.

"They've gone out." She replied simply. "Dinah insisted that they went out clubbing since we only have one day here tomorrow before we are in Brazil." Lauren added, fiddling with the lacy material of my dress.

What felt like an endless wave of nerves rushed down my spine at her touch. My breathing became heavy to the thought of seeing Lauren naked. Her perfect pale porcelain skin was velvet to touch and now I get a full view. Instead of responding like a normal human, "Dress. Off. Erm swim?" I replied, pointing towards the pool and in return the taller girl chuckled. "Okay baby." She hummed and pulled my head back towards her pouty lips, connecting them for the 2nd time tonight. I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance and she obliged opening her mouth for my 'not so experienced' tongue and sliding it above hers.

I felt Laurens hands grip my waist and unexpectedly, spin me around. My back was facing her now and I had given full access to the zip on the back of my dress which the raven haired girl was slowly pulling down. As the zip descended, she planted a few pecks to the revealing skin on my back and let the dress pool beneath my feet. I turned myself back around to meet the older girls eyes who didn't meet mine. Instead they scanned my semi naked body. She run her tongue over her lips, delicately. I could see the lust in her eyes. I could see the way she was looking at my curves. I think the lingerie is working. Before I could say anything she began to undress herself. Her dress slipped off her shoulders and joined mine on the floor. Her matching underwear made my jaw drop. Holy shit. Her round breasts was cupped in her red bra and her lacy panties that covered her mound.

"If you take a picture it'll last longer." Lauren smirked, winking at me before taking a few steps towards me. Our bodies a few inches apart. She connected our lips in a fiery kiss, my hands running through her mane and her hands clawing my back. Her fingers met my bra strap and it slowly fell down my shoulder, revealing more of my tanned skin. Lauren repeated the same action on the other side and kissed the slither skin that was being revealed, nipping and sucking forming a red mark. I stepped back from her reach and all nerves left my body. I reached behind my back to undo the clasp of my bra. I stared into the daring galaxy eyes in front of me and let the item of clothing hit the floor. A bitter breeze sent shivers down my spine and I could feel my exposed nipples growing erect from the chill. Her eyes wandered down to my small breasts. She couldn't stop staring and I grew insecure. I get it... they're small.