six.

A/N: teehee ;)

this one is a tad short but thats because chapter 7 is VERY long... just so you know I am progressing their relationship a little bit faster... I've only wrote up to 10 chapters so far so I am not sure when they will get together... stay tuned!

instagram- camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

I felt her draw circles on my bare skin. Goosebumps painted my thigh and her cold fingertips sending shivers down my spine. "You okay Mila?" Ally asked concerned. "Y-Yeah I'm g-good." I heard Lauren snigger slightly as she dragged her nails a little further up my leg. "Anyways Chancho, I'm going to shower in about 10 minutes and you are after me." I gulped slightly because of Lauren's touch. "O-Okay." Dinah turned her head and looked at me confused. "You sure your okay? Your cheeks are flushed? Are you feeling ill?" I was more than okay right now. I couldn't bare the throbbing between my legs though, as Lauren's hand itched dangerously close to my center. The thing is. Austin and I have not done anything like that before. Yeah we've kissed but it was a small peck.. I haven't had a proper first kiss yet and I haven't.. you know... had sex...

"I-I need to go the b-bathroom." I bolted to the toilet as fast as my long legs would go.

Holy shit. Did Lauren seriously just do that? I don't think I should deny my feelings for her anymore because that 100% confirms them. I locked the door behind me and splashed cold water on my face, hopefully to cool down my heated cheeks.

Damn.

Lauren's POV

I knew I didn't do anything wrong but I couldn't help but worry if I did. I sprinted after Camila to the toilet and knocked on the door. "Hey camz, is everything okay in there?" She unlocked the door and dried her face off with her towel. "Y-yeah I'm okay." I smirked at her and she nudged my shoulders playfully. "Why did you do that." She didn't seem annoyed which is good... means she didn't hate it, right? "I don't know, I just did." Her eyes engaged with mine. "I'll see you around, Lo." She pulled a small grin that made me giggle slightly and as she turned her face that now looked less flushed from the previous encounter and she made her way back to the table. As if nothing had happened.

As I followed just behind her they looked concerned but when she smiled she took that expression of their faces. "Sorry about that guys I just felt a little sick for a second." "Jeez you had me worried Mila!" Normani said. "And me, that was weird huh." Ally stated

Yeah wasn't it just. I don't know what came over me but it just felt so right , it was normal.

A loud bang of the tour bus door shutting made the small brunette next to me jump which made me laugh slightly. From the doorway our tour manager spoke. "Alright ladies we should be in Miami in about 20 minutes so you need to be ready we will go to the interview and perform an acoustic version of "Worth It" and then we will head straight to the theatre where you are performing tonight and for a sound check. You'll have a 2 hours to hang out before your start. Any questions?" "Nope." We all said in unison. He backed out of the bus and as soon as he shut the door we all frantically ran to get changed. I had a shower last night so I didn't really need too have one but I just wanted to look good for a certain someone. I threw on my black ripped jeans and crop top and swung my leather jacket over my shoulders. I applied a thin layer of makeup and red lipstick. After, I pushed my black combat boots on and tied the lace. As per usual, I was the first to get ready. I sat on the sofa playing with the hair tie on my wrist. Then Ally followed a few minutes after wearing a cute white dress that made her look really innocent... we know she really isn't. Dinah walked in with her snap back that had BO$$ written on it. The usual. Shortly after Dinah, Normani strutted in looking hot as fuck aka Americas next top model. We were all ready apart from Camila.

"Mani why is Camila taking so long?" Dinah spoke up. "She's just got out of the shower so surely she won't be too long." "I'm going to go check." I got up from the sofa and began to walk towards her bunk. "Oooo look at miss confident over here." Mani laughed. "Will you shut up!" I snapped at her but she simply smirked. I sighed and opened the small door that was separating the living room/kitchen to the bedroom. I found her next to her bunk. What I saw next left me... speechless.

Camila's POV

I ran out the shower knowing I only had 5 minutes to get ready. I quickly threw my towel on the floor and pulled a black lace thong onto my body. I clipped my bra in place and as I turned to find some jeans my eyes met with a taller raven haired girl. My cheeks turned bright red and she slowly descended her gaze down my body, taking every detail like it was the last time she would see me.

"Oh L-laur I'm s-so sor-ry I didn't see y-you." Welllllllll this was awkward. I swiftly grabbed the towel and covered up my half-naked body. At least she didn't see me fully uncovered. I hope. My cheeks heated up when she wouldn't stop staring at me. After a long 10 seconds she spoke up "j-just hurry we-are waiting for you." She stuttered frantically. She turned on her heel and closed the door behind her. I let out a huge sigh. Knowing she stared at my body made me feel restless all of sudden.

I pulled the white jeans onto my long legs and threw on a white crop top. I dried my hair and applied a little makeup. Surprisingly, I was only a few minutes late. I grabbed everything I needed and closed the door. I was greeted my an impatient manager, 3 girls sighing and 1 girl trying to come back to Earth after what just happened. She looked at me as I said "I'm sorry I'm late I got a bit distracted." I looked towards Lauren who dipped her head down so fast her head would've come of her neck. "Okay now we have got everyone: Camila, Dinah and Ally you guys are in the first Uber which leaves Normani and Lauren in the second." I already knew we were going to be split up but at that moment in time I think Lauren was still trying to get over what happened. So I followed Dinah out of the bus and hopped in the Uber. As we were about to drive off I got a notification:

(From Lo:)

I'm so so sorry about earlier.

(To Lo:)

It's cool don't worry about it

(From Lo:)

Okay good I'm just worried it would make shit awkward between us when we have only just started to get close again.

(To Lo:)

Lauren, it's fine. Honestly. I'll see you there.

(From Lo:)

See you soon, princess.

Even though Lauren was quite confident I could tell she was genuinely sorry. It really didn't offend me. It felt fine. Just like when touched my thigh and the fact she just called me princess... I'm just lost for words and my brain can't keep up with these new... things.

Lauren's POV

After apologising to Camila about the event that happened earlier I still couldn't get the image out of my head. Her ass looked so squeezable and her small breasts were so perky. I shook the picture out my head and decided to tell Normani, she'll know what to do. "Something happened earlier." "Is everything okay?" She said concerned. "Yeah it's just you know when I went to see Camila... I-I kinda walked in on her in her underwear." She looked at me and laughed in my face. "Seriously. Is that it. We see each other in our underwear all the time it's not that big of a de-... Oh... OH SHIT. You felt..." "Y-yeah." She squeezed my hand and said, "I'm sure it will blow over. Have you talked about it?" "Yeah I messaged her apologising she said it's fine like it's not awkward between us so there's nothing to worry about but I can't get the picture out my head." "Oh." She didn't really know what to say but still she managed to come out with, "Lauren you'll figure things out with her. It might be just be strange because you guys are finally talking again. I know you've had a silly crush on her for long time but you'll gather in no time." Her reassurance made me smile. "Thanks Mani." I grinned at her and hugged her.

Now that was out of the way, all I had to worry about was tonight's performance and our interview. Tonight was going to be crazy since I was in my home town and the fans are insane around here. I was so excited to perform but more nervous too see the Cuban girl in a few minutes time. 

A/N: MORE THAN THAT MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT TOMORROW OMG GO STREAM GUYS!!!!!