nine.

A/N: this is a little over 2500 words.. it's long but every detail is worth it ;)

instagram: camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

"WHAT'S UP MIAMI!" I yelled into the mic, earning a loud cheer from the crowd. I saw a few old school friends in the crowd and began waving to them. We were just starting our show and as we sat on the stools, Camila took a seat next to me and pulled the stool closer. She smiled at me and I pulled a small smile on my face. I couldn't really be happy right now because I was practically shitting myself on the later events on my agenda. TALK TO CAMILA- CONFESS YOUR FEELINGS. My heart was thumping quicker than it was when I auditioned for X-Factor. Now that says something.

Throughout the show my mind conceded of Camila. Song after song, question after question. It just meant that me and Camila's little talk was inching closer and closer. I managed to distract myself for a small time though because we sang a teaser of our song "We Know." At the beginning of the song all my mind was simply set on the performance and my verse. But as the song progressed... my mind went places. What if the fans knew I liked her? What if... she knew? What if she likes me? (I liked that thought)... but what if this was just all me over reacting? The stress of our careers really sky rocketing and being nervous about the outcome. So, I latch myself to someone or something to ease it all. No. No way. My feelings for Camila are real so me saying I am over reacting is false. 2 years. Thats how long I've loved her for.

Dinah POV

As captain of the camren ship I will get them together. FORCEFULLY. No, I'm kidding. They like each other... so just like... fuck? Okay in all seriousness, the pair of them have come so far and I"m so proud of them. This might sabotage our careers but not only are they my band mates but they are my best friends and they got me here. So that being said, I Dinah Jane Hansen, will help the love birds set sail on their ship and help my friends be happy because it's been way to long since I've seen Camila with a smile on her face.

As I looked over to the pair, Camila was smiling at Lauren who quickly reciprocated. Seeing them so happy together made me so giddy and omg they are cute as fuck. I carried on watching the duo when Camila's sight began to rest on Laurens lips. After several seconds, Lauren turned back to the front when the music began to play. Have they kissed yet? No. Surely not. Camila would of told me, right? I'm only making this assumption because they look at each other as if they have be in love for 10 years and I am still debating whether it is creepy or adorable, maybe somewhere in between.

Camila's POV

After signing a few posters and taking pictures with fans, we arrived back at the hotel. I plopped myself down onto the bed and my back bounced up a few times. I was so exhausted. That was probably the one of my best performances in a long time. I just danced and sang the night away which made my mind drift away from the green eyed girl for a while. Now I"m all alone, her body, her voice just flooded my mind. Does she reciprocate the feelings I have for her?

I have questions that can be answered but I"m too much of a pussy to ask. I picked up my phone and scrolled to Lauren's contact. Hesitantly brushing my finger just over the screen. I can't do it over text. That would just be stupid. I could call her? No. Ill ask her to come over. I'll do it. Not only was I scared about confessing my new found feelings, I was scared if we broke our friendship again. Well, has this been a friendship? She touched my thigh under the table which I still can't stop thinking about. I wonder what else she'd do to me... okay we are heading of task back to the main point. We cuddled all night, I had that dream (which I should probably tell her about a well), and our constant staring battles. We'd unconsciously start staring and the first to break eye contact or smile, which was usually her, would lose. There wasn't a prize for the winner we just used to laugh at the whole situation. I mean I couldn't lose because my gaze was always drawn to her eyes. Those green eyes. The ones that remind me of a galaxy or a sunset or an ocean. The ones that would sometimes turn grey or blue in certain lighting. Lets not forget about her lips either. So plump and kissable. They are chapped sometimes but I don't think I would mind them pressed up against mine.