fourteen.

A/N: I was meant to upload yesterday but I am a student and I had some work to do so I'm sorry!

Camila is opening the Grammys!!! And Lauren is going to be there to support her boo :)

ANYWAYS... STAY UPDATED AND STAY TUNED!!

instagram: camrennbishh

SMUT WARNING. (not camren soz loves!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

"Sooooo... how was your day with Mila?" Normani nudged my shoulder. "It was so good. We went bowling and we had a picnic. She gave me a choker with a moon and she has a matching one. Then we like kissed and things got... pretty heated." I said. "Well I'm not exactly surprised your sexual tension is so evident and you have the best chemistry." She said and I couldn't help but smile. Maybe Camila and I do have a chance. "What about you how was your day?" I asked and her face dropped a little. "Mani?" "Dinah and I almost kissed." My jaw dropped and hung for a little. "What!" I exclaimed "Yeah, I'll explain another time but lets just get back to the girls okay?" I nodded and we made our way back to the couches with the girls. "Hey Lolo I'm glad you're back we are about to start the movie!" Camila beamed. She was wearing the same onesie the very last time we watched a movie together. I snuggled up beside Camila. Her arms instantly wrapped around me, one around my shoulder and one on my waist. Her legs swung over the top of mine so she was practically sat on my lap. With my free hand that wasn't rested on Camila's back, I draped a blanket over the two of us. I looked at us and a wave of nostalgia hit my brain. This is exactly how it used to be. My little Camzi in my arms. Except this time we kiss a lot and I get to squeeze that cuban boo- eh em  moving swiftly forward.

I looked at Ally who was sitting on her phone and munching on some buttered popcorn and was probably messaging Troy or something. As I drew my attention to the right side of the room, I noticed Dinah and Normani was acting very strange on the other sofa. Dinah was biting her lip as Normani smirked facing the screen. I observed them a little longer, "I HAVE TO GO T-TO THE ERM OTHER ROOM!" Dinah shouted, waking the sleeping Camila next to me and brought Ally's head out of her phone. Normani started laughing but then ran after the other girl. What happened?

Normani's POV

After a small chat with Lauren about her date (which was so cute to hear her talk so passionately about Camila)... we headed back to the other girls who were waiting to start the movie. I saw Dinah pat the space next to her so I happily agreed by taking the seat. About twenty minutes into the film, Dinah and I progressively got closer to each other. My knee was hovering next to hers and my left hand was itching to touch hers. She wouldn't mind would she? Underneath the blanket that was draped over us, I slowly locked my hand with hers and when her fingers wrapped with mine, I pulled the biggest grim on my face. I felt content from her touch. She shuffled closer to me and placed her head on my shoulder and our hands that were intertwined together propped on my bare thigh which sent shivers tumbling down my spine. I liked the feeling and I wanted her to feel it too. I broke free from her grasp and her head raised from my shoulder. "You okay?" She whispered. "I am more than happy but I have a question." I whispered back. "Okay... what's up?" I didn't reply. I looked hungrily at her lips and at her neck. I leaned over to her ear, "Do you still want to kiss me Dinah?." I whispered in her ear, nipping her ear lobe after. "I-I d-" I peppered short, sweet kisses down her neck before harshly biting and sucking on her pulse point. My hand was itching closer to her thigh so I placed my hand on her knee, circling my hand closer to her inner thigh. "Mani-i what are you d-doing?" She said almost inaudibly. "I'm doing exactly what you want me to do, D." I smirked against her neck before facing back towards the screen. My fingers massaged the skin of her thigh, my pinky finger occasionally tracing her clothed centre. "Mani." She breathed. Holy shit her moans are like heaven to my ears. I took that as my consent to carry on and I pressed my digits against her centre, feeling her wetness through her shorts. I scraped my hand over the waistband of her shorts and panties and dipped my hand into her dripping core, sliding my fingers in her folds. "I HAVE T-TO GO THE ERM OTHER ROOM!" She screamed. She looked at me, hurt. Before I could register I was still smirking but then panic took over me and I ran after her.

"Dinah." I sat outside her bunk, hearing her sobs. "I'm sorry. I-I didn't know-" "Are you crazy? In front of our friends!" Silence. She opened her curtain and motioned for me to come inside. She rolled on top of me. "I'm gonna make you pay for what you did, Mani." She crashed our lips together and immediately pulled her body into mine to get some sort of friction. Her soft pants from earlier has me all worked up and I really need a release. Dinah grabbed the hem of my shirt and I raised my arms so she could take it off, revealing her beautiful skin. Shortly after, her bra was tossed to the end of her bunk, joining her shirt. I moved my lips down her body, my tongue sliding along her collar bone and down the valley of her perky breasts, latching my mouth onto her hardening nipples-

"Chancho, Mani. Are you guys okay?"

Dinah pecked my lips quickly and threw on her shirt, covering her naked upper body that had visible purple marks forming. "Yeah yeah we are fine she made me laugh and I almost peed myself." Dinah mumbled as she rolled out the bunk. I sighed and face palmed. Don't get me wrong, I've always had a thing for Dinah and I'm straight but it won't hurt to experiment, right? I'm sure there wouldn't be any hard feelings. "Okay, goodnight Walz." Dinah said and climbed back into the bunk. "That was... close." I huffed and rubbed my face with my hand. "What are we doing?" She asked and her eyes met mine. "We are just having fun. Why not?" "Y-yeah I guess your right." I nodded and an awkward silence fell between us. "I'm going to go to my bunk." I said. "Oh er yeah o-okay." She frowned. I wanted to stay but I didn't want to get feelings for her. I mean I wouldn't because I don't like girls but just in case. I leaned over and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead and pulled back smiling. She smiled back and chuckled before I jumped out of the bunk and shuffled back to my bunk. As I lied in my bunk, everything ran through my mind, family, friends, tour... Dinah. Her skin on mine. My hand in hers. The way she moaned my name. Eventually, sleep got the best of me an dolled me into a deep slumber. Which isn't answering my questions, it's just avoiding them for the next morning which was a very early start of 5am.

Camila's POV

"Babe." I mumbled. "Mhmm." Lauren hummed. "Good, you're still awake." I smiled. "Barely." She chuckled. "I just wanted to say I really did enjoy myself on our date." "I did too. I really loved whipping your ass at all the arcade games." I laughed before kissing her head. "I have an idea." I proposed. "Okay..." "Maybe every once in a while we should give the fans evidence of us." She looked at me blankly. "You know like indirects, liking pictures of Camren related things and I have this one idea." I opened my Tumblr and went onto my profile. I changed my profile background to a sun and moon kissing. "The sun and moon. Like our chokers?" Lauren asked. "That's us. It's our little secret." I smiled and leaned in, pressing my lips against hers. "Oh my god we could any them so much like I pretend to get really annoyed at it and you look sad." She suggested and laughed. "Yes! That would be so funny." I chuckled. She scrolled through Tumblr and reblogged a few things about love. I immediately did the same. Our second indirect. The second one being wen we were in the hotel room and I tweeted "Me and You." And Lauren tweeted "You and Me." "Hey you know that our second indirect right?" She nodded. "Yep, the one in the hotel room. Is that where you got the idea from?" "Yeah. That way they'll catch on but we aren't @ each other." "You're so smart, Camz." She smiled and pecked my lips. "So are Mrs. Straight A's Jauregui." I giggled. "Shhh you dork." She grinned. A comfortable silence fell between us. I traced circles on her arm as she looked directly in my eyes. I connected our lips again. This one has so much passion and love behind it. Her lips tasted like strawberries mixed with butter from the popcorn. After a long make out session I rolled over and she wrapped her arm over my waist. "You're the big spoon tonight." I whispered. She kissed my shoulder and then my neck a few times and my skin felt on fire. "Okay." She whispered.

"Goodnight, Lo."

"Sweet dreams, Camz."

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! Time jump next chapter and things are going to become a little difficult. Looks like Camren are going to have a little trouble in paradise :/ but pls don't kill meh!