ten.

A/N: filler. it's long. kinda messy! but I'm ill and I'm also suspended from school! yikes... anyways I HOPE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

1.8K reads aswell! Thank you!

instagram: camrennbishh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the bright rays escaping through the curtain. As I went to sit up and rub my eyes, a light weight pushed my chest down. My arms were snug around a waist and I felt another arm around my back and a second placed delicately on my stomach. I brushed the silky brown hair that covered a face soon revealing that it was Camila, sleeping soundly on my chest, her ribcage rising up and down in a steady rhythm suggesting to me that she was in a deep slumber. Not wanting to wake the smaller girl I lay there running my fingers through her sprawled out but soft hair and I massaged her scalp lightly. I smiled to myself. We have come so far and I know we have so far to go but I can't wait to start our journey. I rested my head back onto the pillow and shut my eyes again. I wasn't going back to sleep, although I did want to dream of her again, I just wanted to relax even more. Holding her in my arms was something I could get used to and it gives me an element of peace. Camila started to stir and wriggle and smile in her sleep and I may or may not squealed... very loud. It was just so cute and internally I passed out staring at the younger girl giggle in her slumber. Suddenly, her eyes opened quickly. I began stroking and playing with her hair again hoping that my obsessive need for her adorableness didn't wake her up and that she naturally woke up. A pair of brown orbs blinked opened. I kissed her temple, "Sleep." She groaned. I laughed before replying. "We can't we have to be get up my little koala." I stroked her cheek with my thumb and kissed her forehead. "Hmm, five more minutes." She hummed. "Okay, but I'm going to hop in the shower so when I'm out I'll wake you." She nodded slowly.

I untangled myself with Camila and instantly missed her presence. How did this girl have this affect on me? I shuffled to the bathroom after picking up an outfit for today. Camila and I share clothes all the time so I'm sure she won't mind me burrowing some. I quickly turned the shower on and hopped in, letting the warm water run down the valley of my back. After washing my self and singing a few songs, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I threw on my clothes and walked out the bathroom. My eyes were immediately drawn to Camila sprawled out on the bed. I couldn't help but laugh and I made my way to the bed. After shaking and hitting her lightly a few times, she wouldn't wake up so I leaned over and pressed my lips on her cheek staying there for a few seconds before pulling back. Nothing. Nada. "CAMILA!" I screamed and her eyes flew open and she sat up. "Finally! Jeez!" She threw her legs to the side of the bed and pushed up onto her feet. "Good morning Lolo." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Good morning Camzi, now please... hurry up because the rest of the girls are waiting in Dinah's room so we can go out, okay?" "Okay, give me 20 minutes."

Camila's POV

After a speedy shower, I put on some blue skinny jeans and a yellow crop top. I dried my hair and applied some make up. We have another 3 days here before we go to Alabama to promote our upcoming album so we are having a girls day out. When I was happy with the way I looked I joined Lauren who was sat on the bed patiently waiting for me. Her eyes danced over my body which made my cheeks heat up. "You ready?" "Ready." I beamed a big toothy grin and she locked her hands together. I don't really know what we are yet but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I'm going to ask her out on a date soon maybe on the last day because I want to see my family tomorrow. We strolled hand in hand in a confutable silence before knocking on Dinah's door to meet the other girls. Ally opened the door and greeted us and brought her gaze to our still joined hands. Ally smiled and said "Mani you owe me ten bucks." Lauren and I stood there confused but soon got to grips with what they were talking about. After some small talk we headed to the new Italian restaurant that just opened up down town. My hand still hasn't left Lauren's and to be honest, I don't really want to move it. Te only problem was when hopped out the mini van a car pulled next to us. Great. Paparazzi. I quickly let go of Lauren's hand and we all quickly made our way towards the entrance. "Camila how's Austin!" Shit. Austin. I totally forgot we broke up. I need to tell the other girls when we find our seat but I also needed to tell management.