chapter thirty.

A/N:

grab your tissues, this is about to get interesting.

please comment on the chapters, I love reading your comments and don't forget to vote/share! love you all x

-

8th September 2016

Dinah's POV

Camila hasn't been herself lately. She's been skipping rehearsals, skipping meals... skipping spending time with us and curling up in a ball inside her bunk. She hasn't even spoke to Lauren, leaving the raven haired girl and I desperately worried about her.

"When did she last eat?" Ally asked, concerned for the girl aswell. Normani sitting in the clinch next to her, puzzled. "About... 2 days ago... well that's the last time we saw her near us." Lauren explained, her knee bouncing up and down rapidly.

"That's it, I'm done she's telling us what's wrong no matter what the fucking problem is. I'm sick of worrying about her." I spoke frustratedly. "Dinah, I don't think that's such a good idea- " Normani assured but I was quick to cut her off. "Well do you have a better idea!" I exclaimed, her mouth opening a few times but no words followed, I shook my head rapidly and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind me and storming to the door a few doors down and storming into the semi-open room.

"Camila." I knocked frantically on the bathroom door. "Camila open this door now!" I banged. "CAMILA OPEN TH-" The door opened. The door opened to reveal a pale girl, eyes red from crying . Her hood was up covering her unbrushed hair and her eyes bags were low and heavy, riddled with the essence of insomnia.

"Camila, I- I didn't mean to shout- " I spoke before the younger girl placed a finger on my lips and pulled me inside the room. The room was messy as hell, her clothes were everywhere, there were empty packets and bottles coating the tiled floor where Camila had been camping out in the bathroom for 2 nights. In the toilet lid sat her MacBook and her small keyboard, plugged in to the laptop. Her new song book was spread on an unknown song and a few pens were sprawled across the floor.

"Chancho, what happened." I cried, noticing how the girl had been living. Camila hesitated. Her frown still a permanent feature on her face. "Look at me." I demanded, the sad brown eyes meeting mine. "You can talk to me, Camila." I reassured.

The girl took a deep breath in and the air shuddered as she breathed it out. "I'm going to lose her. I'm going to lose you all." Camila cried, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "W-What?" I stuttered confused, what did she do?

"Remember the contract they offered me." I nodded slowly.

"I- I signed it and I didn't renew my other one. For the group." Camila spoke just above a whisper.

I couldn't believe it. Camila is going to leave the group she's going to quit everything we've worked hard for.

My best friend is just going leave us like that. Why didn't she tell us! How dare she not tell us.

I wanted to scream at her, shout at her, but I knew that's not the best idea regarding her state of mind. However, I was extremely angry at the girl but the grief just took over. I was already missing her. I've missed her for a few months now. The Walz I know hasn't been around.

"I need to text the girls to get in here." I said firmly, I messaged Ally telling them they better get in here. I put up a firm from even though I was slowly falling apart inside.

Camila and I sat in complete silence before the girls got in here. I kept throwing quick glances at the girl but her said eyes were trailed in her lap.