(seven)/twenty seven.

A/N: I recommend listening to "No Way" by Fifth Harmony when I say... for the full effect :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50K READS HOLY SHIT!  I really didn't think this story would get anywhere and I'm astounded it has so thank you to everyone who has read or is still reading the story. I appreciate it so so much x

Go follow my instagram to stay updated- @camrennbishh 

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER! X

-------------

Lauren's POV

The tanned girl on top of me brought her lips to my neck, her hips rolling into mine as she straddled me on our bed.

"W-We need to t-talk about yesterday-day... oh fuck!" I moaned as my girlfriend bit into my neck and then soothing the tender skin with her tongue. I felt the younger smirk against my neck and left a quick peck on the spot and brought her head up so she could look into my awaiting eyes.

"Baby, I told you not to bite me that hard." I pouted at the younger girl that still was sitting in my warm lap. "I'm so sorry." Camila said sarcastically, leaning in to capture my lips. I chuckled as she pecked my lips two more times before hopping off my lap and taking a seat next to me.

There was a small moment of silence, due to not one of us knowing how to transition from a happy subject to a more serious one. "So you- I know" We said in unison, causing another array of giggles until we both settled down again. I pointed to her to show that I wanted her to speak first and she nodded. She took in a deep breath, her sight in her lap and fingers fiddling with the promise ring on her finger.

"I'm jealous. Of Lucy. You've know each other years and are really close friends as well." She spoke simply, her eyes still fixed to her jittery, slender fingers. "She obviously likes you Lauren, she was annoyed at us together, tried to get close to you at any possible moment and its so infuriating because I'm trying to be everything you want me to be and here comes fucking Lucy and LITERALLY tries to steal my place." The frustration was evident on her face now because her fists were clenching and flexing as she spoke. "A-and she is literally perfect. She is so beautiful, for christ sakes she's a model! And I'm just Camila Cabello, the dork the loser I've always been. I'm trying to keep us together everyday by doing exactly what everyone wants me to do and Lucy would never have to fight to be with you, you could just be happy. Free." Camila sobbed. "She can hold you a-at night when I can't because I'm in the s-studio and-" I grabbed Camila's hand with mine and she sobbed at the sudden touch. "- she can kiss you in public and hold your hand. She can do everything I can't. So that's why I'm jealous Lauren... because I'm simply not good enough." She didn't raise her gaze as she spoke, I cupped her cheeks and bright her gaze to mine. Her Bambi eyes red and puffy, mine subconsciously mirroring.

"I don't care how you see Lucy. Whether you think she is perfect or whatever. I'm with you Camila because you are you. I'm with you because you're the complete opposite of Lucy. I love the fact that you are dork, I love the fact that you trip up on air and you have a very bad case of banana addiction. I love that you're teeth aren't exactly straight and you're little hair mole that you think everyone hates. When you can and when you do, I love the way you hold me at night, the way you kiss me... the way you touch me. I love your curves and your small boobs and your pouty lips. Even though you think your eyes are boring because they are brown, I think they are beautiful and every time I look into them... I lose all connections to world around me." Camila's cheeks turned a slight crimson and small smirk tugged its way on her face. "Christ! I love you, Camz, not Lucy. I want to be with you. Only you." I replied, my hand grasped onto her hand and I brought her ring covered finger up to my lips. "I promise." I spoke and kissed her finger, her eyes darting to mine.