twenty five.

A/N: No more exams so the updates are coming back. Thank you for being patient with me :)

oh and the angst is coming okay bye

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

"Lo." I groaned, the sun blaring through the small gap in between the cheap curtains of the motel. "Babeeeee."I groaned again and nudged her sleeping frame. She was probably fast asleep... she stayed up a little later that me watching Netflix and after the incident in the car, it left me completely drained.

"Fine, I'll pick up your stupid call." I muttered, sighing as reached over her body and grabbed her ringing phone. I already knew who it was going to be and to say I was just annoyed was an understatement.

Just as expected, Will's Caller ID flashed across the screen and my eyes had a mind of its own and rolled the frustration away, well... most of it anyway.

"Lauren where the hell are you!" Will screamed down the phone, tugging a huge smirk on my face. "It's not Lauren, It's Camila." I spoke, already feeling the anger radiating from his body. "Of course you fucking dykes are together." Who knew one line could wipe any happiness that sketched my face. "Don't call us that. Lauren and I are in love and there's-" I said firmly but was immediately cut off. "Nothing I can do it about it? Wrong. You missed your session at the studio yesterday so you will be going today and missing the interview which was very last minute with the girls and if you don't do it, there will be consequences."

His words he spoke with emphasis stabbed me like shards of broken glass tearing my faith into pieces. My face screwed up as the angry tears left my tired eyes in a hurry, racing down my face and the phone not being able to keep steady next to my ear from how much my hands were shaking. I couldn't say no, I have to do this. I don't have a choice nor an opinion. I have to do this for Lauren because I already knew what the consequences would be.

Shakily and hesitantly, I replied. "Yes. I'll be leaving shortly." And I ended the call, not needing to hear an answer full of praise from him. I went into the bathroom and grabbed two napkins that were underneath two of the drinking glasses. First, I blew my snotty nose from the crying and the few stranded droplets on my cheeks. Then, headed over to my bag where I kept a pen at all times; I'm a song writer... I always get inspiration so a pen is always at hand. I wrote Lauren a short note, I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

"Lo, thank you for last night. Really. Spending time with you will always make me happy. I had to leave this morning, Will called. I'll explain but I had to do what he said. I'm scared and I know you are too but if we've got each other, its us against the world. I love you. Camz" I wrote down on the white napkin and left it next to her phone so I knew she would read it.

After slipping some grey jogging bottoms and Lauren's oversized green jumper onto my body, I called an Uber to bring me back into the city... god knows how far out we are. Just as I managed to get all of my stuff together, I went back over to Lauren and kissed her on her cheek. "I love you. I'm willing to do whatever it takes for us Lolo." I stroked her jet black hair away from her temple and left a lingering kiss there before abruptly turning and walking out of the door.

I sent Will a quick message that I was on my way and thanked the lady at the reception just before I spotted my Uber parked outside for me. I took in a deep breathe and got in the Audi placing my bag next to me. "Downtown LA, I'll give you directions after." I spoke to the driver and he nodded his head and smiled at me, then turning out of the car park and blasting down the highway.

I went down my contacts list and called Mani.

"Hello?"

"Hey."