3

|||||

|||||

Ashton sat in the back of the Scout changed and tired, her eyes watching the sets roll in on the small beach they were driving by. Her fingers subconsciously outlined the two fish she had tattooed on the inside of her right ankle, humming along to the radio quietly. They'd gone back to Deran's place briefly to change before they'd been sent to look for J, Smurf wanting them all to meet at a restaurant she'd put reservations in for them all.

Craig slowed to a stop by the wharf, blaring the horn as he stood up on his seat; leaning over the windscreen. She peaked between the two seats in front of her, easily spotting J and his girlfriend down by the water. The girl rolled her eyes when she met Deran's gaze in the rear view mirror, listening to him huff in reply.

'J, man, where'd you go? Been looking all over for you,' Craig called; 'Jump in... Yeah, she can come too. Come on! We're gonna bum around awhile, and then go and eat with Smurf.'

The couple walked toward the car, hand in hand, before they paused by J's bike.

'I've got my bike,' The boy informed them.

'Oh, man, leave it. We got you a new one,' Craig waved him off.

He sat down when they finally started for the car once more, before he turned around to look in the tray of the Scout.

'Come on! You couldn't have taken the lock all the way off?' He looked at his brother.

'Should I have gift-wrapped it for him too? Hm?' Deran retorted; 'Or maybe we should get Ash to model it?'

'Fuck off,' She kicked the back of his chair.

Ashton shuffled over to sit behind Deran when J climbed in, his girlfriend behind him. She leaned back into the seat, sending J a tight smile.

'No offence, J. When you said you had a girlfriend, I figured she'd be ugly,' Craig complimented as he reversed the car.

'You called me your girlfriend?' The boy's girlfriend asked before she leant over to kiss him.

A soft groan left Ashton's mouth as she looked away from the couple, huffing in annoyance as J leant onto her a little. She sent Craig a glare as he chuckled to himself, silencing him quickly.

||||||

'Open your mouth, sweetheart,' Craig urged as he looked at J's girlfriend; 'Hundred bucks if you can catch this in your mouth.'

Ashton smirked as the girl, she finally learned was named Nicky, looked over them all slightly shocked. They sat in the middle of the restaurant, nothing but left overs on their plates.

'Two hundred bucks! Come on, you in?' Craig pressed.

'You don't, I will,' The Wright girl placed her feet in Baz's lap as she leant back into her seat.