9

||||||

||||||

Ashton danced around her room with her speaker all the way up, her hands threaded through her hair as she pulled it up into a ponytail; swaying her hips from side to side. She sung along at the top of her lungs, standing in nothing but her shorts and bikini top; her usual attire. She spun around quickly when the music suddenly shut off, Craig leaning in the doorway with a smirk on his lips. 

'You got laid,' He stated. 

She shot him a playful glare, flicking her music back on before he shut it off again. 

'Who'd you get with?' He asked. 

'Nunya,' She smirked. 

'Oh, come on, Ash. Do I have to get Deran?'

'No. I'm just in a good mood.'

'Because you got laid... Was it that Max dude? Or maybe Adrian's friend, uh, Axel?'

'No.'

His face dropped before he grinned, 'It was J.'

'No.'

He began to laugh as she looked away from him, shoving his chest as she suppressed a smile.

'It was,' He exclaimed. 

'Shut up,' She groaned.

'Holy shit.'

'Craig.'

'I'm telling Deran.'

'No.'

She just missed his arm as he bolted away, his laughter echoing off the walls as she chased after him. Ashton launched herself onto his back just as he stepped into Deran's room, her hands slapping over his mouth as she gripped onto him with her knees. She laughed as she spun around, eventually dumping her on the bed; pinning her underneath him. She tried to push him off, begging Deran to help her.

'You're on your own,' He laughed. 

'Come on,' She cried as she laughed. 

'She slept with-' Craig started before she clamped her hand over his mouth. 

'Now, I want to know,' Deran began to tug at her hand. 

'No,' She laughed; 'Dez!'

He laughed as he tickled her sides, knowing she couldn't move away with Craig laying on top of her. She begged him to stop as she laughed, but he wouldn't give up until she removed her hand from their brother's mouth. 

'Alright,' She panted; 'Fine. But say it quietly.'

Craig nodded before she slowly removed her hand, pushing him off of her. 

'She slept with J,' He whispered. 

Deran shot her a look which she raised her hands to, 'He started it.'