24

|||||

|||||

Ashton was half sleep in the back of the Scout, sat between J and Nicky; her head resting on the boy's shoulder. Smurf hadn't wanted them home alone, meaning Deran had to wake her up from her pained slumber. She'd slept alright, waking a few times from nightmares; but the boys always got her back to sleep. She was sure the looks she was getting from Nicky weren't nice as she played with J's fingers as she laid his had on her thigh, her eyes shut.

'Dez, can we stop past home?' She asked.

'Why? They're gone, Ash,' He sighed.

'I need to change.'

'You look fine.'

'I currently have no underwear or bra on in Craig's clothes, I look like a car wreck.'

'Ok.'

He took the next left and headed toward his old apartment, telling them to stay in the car as he raced inside. He threw the clothes at Craig when he got back into the car, the man chuckling as he held up a bright pink pair of underwear.

'Who do you wear these for, Ash?' He asked.

She peaked an eye open lazily, her cheeks turning a faint pink.

'Eli? Or are they for the other boys you bring around?' He smirked.

'Fuck off,' She whined; 'Dez, you really had to grab them?'

'I don't know what I was grabbing,' He scoffed; 'In and out.'

'What bra?'

'Matching,' Craig laughed as he held it up.

She groaned as she began to laugh softly, pushing herself up to sit properly. They pulled up around the back of the bar not long later, all of them climbing out. Ashton stumbled on her feet, walking inside with her hand in Craig's.

'All right, you guys go wait over there. Don't touch anything,' Deran motioned to Nicky and J; 'Come on.'

He led them out the back to the storage room, turning his back so Ashton could change. The girl refused to look at her body as she pulled down her pants and stepped into her underwear, before she struggled to get her bra done up at the back.

'Guys,' She sighed; 'Help.'

They turned to face her, Craig smirking at the pouting look on her face as Deran watched her with concern. The eldest of the two stepped behind her, doing up the clips at the back.

'You good?' He asked.

'Yeh,' She sighed.

She pulled on her shirt and trackpants, tying the shirt up so it was a little shorter. Ashton sat on one of the kegs as the boys moved to grab the tools, watching them as they worked; accepting the beer from Deran.