32

|||||

|||||

Ashton strode through the back yard of Smurf's house under Eli's arm, laughing up at him as he told her about how she apparently slept last night; she was denying every part of it. She pushed the back door open with a grin, Pope cleaning the sink as J sat by the island bench staring at his graduation cap.

She laughed; 'Smart arse with all those tassels.'

'Yeh, yeh,' He smirked; 'You'd look good in one.'

She shoved him playfully, pulling open the fridge to grab out something to eat.

'Fuck, yeh, she'd look good,' Eli chuckled.

She flipped him the bird over her shoulder, sipping out of the orange juice bottle as she turned to face them.

'Get a cup, Ash,' Pope sighed.

'We need to talk,' She stated as she grabbed a glass from the shelf.

'Later.'

'Alright.'

'Babe, J's throwing a grad party,' Eli chimed.

'Neither of us are graduating.'

'I am. So, why don't we crash?'

'Right, home school... Yeh, why not? A final fuck you.'

She smirked, sipping out of her glass.

'Alright,' She placed her glass in the sink, ignoring the glare her brother sent her; 'We're going for a surf. Pope, you want me to drop Lena to school?'

'No, I got her,' He drawled; 'I'll come over afterwards.'

'Sweet.'

Ashton linked her hand through Eli's, waving over her shoulder as she lead him out of the house. She squealed as he squeezed her bum, she spun around to be met by his cheeky expression; sticking her tongue out toward him. His husky chuckle met her ears as she spun around, sashaying her hips as she walked.

'Keep that up, we won't leave the yard,' He muttered.

'Nah, I'm just gonna tease you for hours until you get so hard it hurts,' She called over her shoulder.

'What if I said I already am?'

'Nup. You have to wait, hotshot.'

Eli groaned as his head fell back, plodding out after the girl to his car; listening to her cackle as she walked away.

||||||

The spray hit her face as she carved up the wave, flicking back down on the ridge. Her hair flicked across her face, a grin on her lips as she rode up to the top of the wave and bailed on it, catching her board under her as she flew through the air; landing into the water with it under her. Ashton flicked her hair out of her face, paddling back out to where her brothers, Eli and Renn and her friends sat.