5

||||||

||||||

Sweat dripped down Ashton's back as they worked in the sun, tearing the car apart. She was mad beyond words, every part of her just wanting to walk off and not come back. Deran was still shooting her glares and Craig was about as useful as tits on a bull, just able to work but not for much longer.

'Hey! What are doing up there?' Deran called from the front of the car; 'What, are you jerking off? Can you go any slower?'

'You try working with one arm,' Craig called from the boot of the car as he dropped a part to the ground.

'Yeah, well, at least Smurf knows we did something right. If we had taken you to a doctor, with all the heat on this right now, cops would be all over us. And you know what? Look on the bright side. At least we can be broke now, too.'

She rolled her eyes, pulling the passenger seat out of the car; dumping it to the side.

'I'm sick of it, man. I'm serious,' Deran continued; 'We do all the hard work, and she controls the cash? Nah, man. Nah.I'm pulling my own jobs if this keeps up. You know?'

'As if you'd be able to come up with one,' She muttered.

'Yeh, fuck you, too.'

'Kiss my arse, Deran. You're the one that's acting like a dick.'

'Me?'

'Hey,' Craig yelled; 'Shut up, both of you. I don't care who did what. Fucking hug it out and move on, I'm not dealing with this shit today.'

Ashton glared at the man before she glanced as Deran, his gaze already on her. She refused to move, it was up to him. It took a minute, but he eventually sighed and rounded the car; wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She slung her own arms around his waist, tucking her head under his chin for a second. Their apology was silent, but it was all they needed.

'Us three, man,' He stated as he moved to get back to work; 'What do you think about that?'

'Yeah. I'm in,' Craig said in between pants.

'You know, I would love to see Smurf on her knees right now, getting metal sparks in her hair and shit. And Pope and Baz, where the hell are they? You know, Pope fine, I get it. He'd probably cut off his own hand to see what it looks like. But Baz, oh, shit. God forbid Baz gets his hands dirty. No way. Not her favourite, Baz... What are you doing? You working or what?'

'You alright?' She asked as she looked at the back of Craig's head.

He pushed himself up, 'I got to piss.'

She didn't say anything, giving the man his privacy as she continued to pull the inside of the car out.

||||||