48

|||||

|||||

Ashton was covered in sweat as she laid beside Eli in the new house, chuckling when she heard moans coming from up the hall. Eli let out a breathy chuckle, their chests heaving. He placed a kiss to the top of her head before slipping out of bed, moving into the bathroom. She pulled the covers up over her hips, arching her back as a stretched.

Eli wandered into the room once more, a wash cloth on hand. He whipped the covers off her and began to clean her up, placing a kiss on her inner thigh when he was done; earning a soft gasp and light whack to the back of the head. He leant over her, pressing his lips to her own; their naked bodies pressed up lightly against one another. He quickly wiped his member, before tossing the cloth onto the bathroom floor; laying next to her, propped up on his elbow.

'You're a fucking sexy goddess, you know that?' He smiled as he watched her.

She pulled the covers up over her chest, rolling onto her side to peek up at him through her eyelashes.

'It's not nice to lie, Eli,' She teased.

'Fine. You're actually the troll that lives under the bridge,' He sighed dramatically; 'I just didn't know how to tell you.'

She scoffed, swatting him as he laughed; fighting off the grin that threatened to spill across her lips. He leant down and began to place a trail of kisses across her cheek and down her neck, reaching the swell of her breasts before he brought his face up to her own. She pulled her lips together, silently asking for a kiss which he gave her instantly.

'I love you,' She whispered.

'I love you, too,' He replied.

'You wanna make love to me one more time?'

'Duh.'

She squealed as he pushed her back to lie flat on the bed, bringing his body to lay between her legs before he kissed her hard.

||||||

'Drey, man, come on. You gotta tell me,' Ashton leant between the front seats of the van.

'Tell you what?' He looked back at her before glancing at Deran.

'Where we're buying the house,' Deran sighed; 'She wants to be neighbours.'

'Come on. Could you imagine?' She suggested; 'Mad house parties, I could see you whenever I wanted, Drey could take me out to breakfast every morning, Eli and I can fuck every night and you wouldn't hear us. You two could fuck and we wouldn't hear you.'

'We're going to look at another one today,' Adrian smiled.

'Any others nearby?'

'I don't know.'