tres

"seriously yoongi?" taehyung yelled into the phone, standing in the middle of his bedroom.

he had already changed into his pajamas at 6:00pm, but here yoongi was asking if he could come to the skating rink. the skating rink for fucks sake?

"yoongi i already have my pajamas on, i'm not changing!" he grumbled, and yoongi just laughed super hard into the phone.

"your pajamas at 6:00pm? wow you're a nerd."

"i'm not all that sure calling me a nerd is the best way to get me to come to the skating rink!" taehyung snapped, while yoongi let out a long sigh.

"i'll go see a movie with you, any one you want."

taehyung gasped and his eyes widened into saucers.

"even the new romance one! oh my god really?"

"yes i'll go see the romance one with you, and i'll even pay."

taehyung nearly screamed, but then stopped and laughed.

"damn, just how lonely are you?"

"there's like no one else here!"

"yeah probably because a skating rink isn't exactly a cool place to hang out for college students."

"whatever just hurry up or i'll make you pay for the popcorn."

taehyung began undressing himself, and putting on clothes to go out.

"okay, okay i'm coming."

"bye taehyung."

"bye yoongi."

click.

taehyung dressed himself in a black shirt, highwaisted jeans and some black converse, and left.

yoongi better not make him regret coming to the skating rink.

&

"taehyung, you're here finally!" yoongi ran up to him as soon as he walked in the door of the place.

he looked around at the place and noticed that it was packed with people. "yoongi, i thought you said no one was here?" he thought out loud, and yoongi sighed and began dragging him by his wrist into the snack bar.

"i meant no one important was here, means the same thing." yoongi mumbled, but taehyung heard him clearly and rolled his eyes.

"why don't you just make new friends? i'm not always going to be able to come to the skating rink every time you get bored, or-"

"i did make a new friend." yoongi interrupted him, and they reached the snackbar.

behind the counter was again, the excessively hot guy that taehyung had left on read. jeongguk.

"hey yoongi!" jeongguk called out, and taehyung's eyes widened. yoongi made friends with jeongguk? how on earth did he do that?

"why don't you go get us some sodas?" yoongi said the question as a demand, and shoved taehyung towards the counter.

taehyung whipped around and grabbed onto yoongi's shoulders in order to keep himself from falling.

"why don't you go get the sodas?" taehyung said through gritted teeth, flashing a smile so fake that it made a chill run down yoongi's spine.