nueve

at the same time, jeongguk and taehyung were a few seats back.

jeongguk felt like he was flying, he loved rides like these.

meanwhile taehyung, he felt like he was going to die.

he gripped tightly onto jeongguk's hand as they dropped, letting out a weak scream that made jeongguk look over in worry. "are you okay?!" jeongguk tried yelling over the deafening ride, but he knew he couldn't hear him.

so instead of trying to ask again, he just gripped tightly onto taehyung's hand back, hoping it would help the other.

when the ride stopped, taehyung looked a little pale and seemed dazed. "tae, are you okay?" jeongguk asked, beginning to unstrap himself with the hand that wasn't clutching onto taehyung's.

"yeah, just got a little scared." taehyung squeaked, still not loosening his grip one bit. when jeongguk saw that he wasn't moving, he leaned over and unstrapped taehyung himself.

he got up carefully, and tried to help taehyung up with him, but it didn't work. taehyung couldn't stand, his legs felt like pure jelly.

"alright." jeongguk sighed, although he really didn't mind at all. he got out of the ride then positioned himself so taehyung could get onto his back.

"get on." he ordered, and taehyung looked at him, confused. "like a piggy back ride?"

"yes, now get on." jeongguk laughed, and taehyung warily grabbed onto his shoulders for support, and hoisted himself onto his back.

"woo, you're heavy!" jeongguk said huskily as he stood up straight, pulling taehyung further up. "really?" taehyung asked in a small voice.

"nonono, i was just joking!" jeongguk quickly exclaimed, feeling bad that he might've hurt taehyung's feelings. "you're light as a feather actually!"

taehyung smiled as they walked out of the place where the roller coaster was, having his arms wrapped loosely around jeongguk's neck.

"we should probably go back to the others soon..." jeongguk trailed off, and then formed a devilish grin on his face. before it had seemed like he was about to go in the direction of their meeting spot, but then swiveled the complete opposite way.

"where are we going?" taehyung asked in confusion, bouncing slightly with every step jeongguk took.

"i don't really want to hang out with all of them, i think i'd rather just hang out with you so..."

taehyung blushed, leaning forward a bit so his chin was resting on jeongguk's shoulder. as he did so he caught a faint scent of coconut from jeongguk's shampoo, and smiled.

"so... ?" he asked, waiting for jeongguk to continue.

"i thought we could go on the ferris wheel instead of leaving with them."

taehyung felt his heart pick up in pace. he loved ferris wheels, and the views that came with them.

"i think that sounds like a great idea." taehyung laughed as jeongguk walked.

"really?" jeongguk smiled big and bunny like, tightening his grip on taehyung's legs as he turned his face around slightly.

"really." taehyung answered firmly, and then he decided on something.

he leaned forward and gave jeongguk a soft kiss on the cheek, his lips lingering on the spot for a few seconds before pulling back.

jeongguk stopped dead in his tracks, his entire face and ears turning bright red.