veintiquatro

taehyung woke up at 11:30, the smell of bacon tickling his nose and pulling him out of bed. he noticed the absence of jeongguk next to him, waved it off.

he slowly sat up, stretching his limbs with a short sigh and a small crack. he opened his eyes which had naturally closed in the process, and caught the gaze of jeongguk who was leaning against the doorframe.

"good morning sleepyhead." jeongguk snickered, and taehyung yawned in response. "g'morning." he reached his arms above his head to stretch once again, jeongguk cooing at the sight.

"you're so fucking adorable." jeongguk commented, moving over to where taehyung was sitting. he placed his arms comfortably on taehyung's sides, and then suddenly picked him up, throwing the boy over his shoulders.

"hey, it's too early for this!" taehyung yelped, lightly hitting jeongguk's back to try and get him to put him down. "i know, but-" he trailed off, corners of his lips twitching into a smile as he entered the kitchen.

"i made bacon!" he giggled when taehyung gasped happily, and set him gently down on the ground. "gguk, you really didn't have to!" taehyung said excitedly while giving the bacon major heart eyes.

"well you didn't have any cereal, so-" jeongguk pushed taehyung towards the bacon, taehyung complying happily. jeongguk sat down at the table, waiting for taehyung to grab his bacon and join him.

taehyung sat next to him, using an idle hand to curl around jeongguk's own and the other to eat the bacon eagerly. "how did you even know where to find the stuff to make it?" taehyung asked with his mouth full, and jeongguk shrugged. "dunno, i figured it out."

taehyung continued to stuff his face with jeongguk's hand in his own, but then paused. "wait, do you want any? i'm being so rude!" taehyung exclaimed, taking a piece and offering it up to jeongguk.

jeongguk shook his head, turning it down. "no thanks, i don't like bacon." he said, fiddling with taehyung's fingers while he waited for him to finish eating. "you don't like bacon?" taehyung asked in disbelief, side eyeing jeongguk surprisedly.

"well, i like it, i just don't eat it." he admitted.

"why don't you eat it?"

"my dad said that it would make me fat."

taehyung stopped eating altogether.

"what?" he looked at jeongguk with wide, concerned eyes. "he um, he didn't want me to eat certain foods because he said that i would be a disgrace to the family if i was fat." jeongguk said, staring at his shoes.

"gguk," taehyung reached forward and cupped his cheek, tilting his head up so they were looking into each other's eyes. "you're nowhere near fat, and even if you were i would still think you're beautiful."

jeongguk gulped.

"you think i'm beautiful?" he asked, and taehyung nodded, then proceeded to press a short and sweet kiss on his lips that tasted like bacon. "you're absolutely stunning jeongguk." he giggled, and then picked up a piece of bacon and held in front of jeongguk's face.

"do you want it?" jeongguk took the piece timidly, and then popped it into his mouth, chewing it with a grimace. slowly the grimace turned into a normal face, and then he was humming because of how good it was.

"thank you baby." he whispered into taehyung's ear, and gave his cheek a kiss.

"oh and speaking of no cereal, we should go grocery shopping later." taehyung said with jeongguk's lips still resting on his cheek. jeongguk pulled away with a big mwah! sound, and both giggled.