veintiocho

(listen to electric feel by MGMT while reading the beginning of this chapter pls)

"so you're telling me that the principal just completely ignored sehun's use of a slur!" taehyung yelled, listening to jeongguk tell him what happened.

they were laying on taehyung's couch, the older's head resting on jeongguk's chest while he pet his hair. jeongguk needed to calm down, and in his opinion there was no better way to do it than cuddling with taehyung.

"yeah." jeongguk said, letting out a shaky breath. the past hour has been a blur for him, too many unwanted events packed into one morning.

but now he was with taehyung, so nothing else mattered.

"i'm sorry ggukie." taehyung sighed, feeling a weight in his chest. jeongguk just couldn't seem to catch a break, and the unfairness of it all was overwhelming.

he also felt bad for not texting yoongi back, but he knew they'd be fine. there were other things that were more important right now.

jeongguk chuckled at the nickname, twisting a strand of the brunette hair in between his thumb and pointer finger. "are you gonna start calling me that from now on?"

taehyung nodded against his chest, snuggling further into his body and tightening his already strong grip on the other.

"cutie." jeongguk whispered and taehyung blushed, hiding his face.

jeongguk reached down and lightly grabbed his chin so they made eye contact. "don't hide. i wanna see you."

the blush crept up taehyung's cheeks once again as he meekly nodded, blushing even deeper when jeongguk leaned down to kiss him.

they kissed gently, jeongguk keeping one hand on taehyung's hair and the other cupping his jaw. taehyung shifted so they could kiss better, laying so he was now on top of jeongguk.

jeongguk supported taehyung's weight and sat up slowly, only disconnecting their lips to breath before immediately kissing taehyung again.

taehyung hummed into his mouth, tongue lightly pressing into jeongguk's. the kiss was very loving, and it was nice, oh so nice.

taehyung pulled back and then started fidgeting with the hem of jeongguk's shirt, signaling that he wanted it off.

jeongguk rose an eyebrow, hands moving down and being placed on taehyung's waist.

"do you wanna do this again baby?" jeongguk asked, voice raspy due to a lack of air.

taehyung nodded, staring deeply into his eyes. "more than anything."

jeongguk smiled. "okay." he whispered, and then pulled his shirt of slowly, going back to kissing taehyung afterwards.

they both smiled into the kiss, taehyung feeling up jeongguk's chest. soon their smiles faded though, as they got caught up in each other's lips and the feeling of their bodies moving against one another.

jeongguk pulled away quickly and unzipped taehyung's jacket, peeling it off and discarding it on the floor. he then moved onto taehyung's shirt, it too joining the growing pile of clothes next to the couch.

they kissed again, and god there were so many feelings poured into it, there's nothing either of them would rather be doing.

jeongguk moved onto taehyung's neck, sucking small hickeys while taehyung's hands carded through his hair.

they were so lost in each other's touch, that they didn't even notice the front door opening. they did notice however the loud gasp that followed it, and taehyung pulled off jeongguk, whipping his head around and looking at the door in confusion.