ocho

3 years ago

jimin giggled as he felt a familiar hand grab his wrist and pull him down the empty hallways, heading towards their usual spot.

the moment the entered the small janitor closet and the door was closed, he was pressed up against the wall.

the smell of cleaning products and mildew tickled his nose, but the boy that was inches away from his face overpowered the scent completely.

it only took seconds for the two to connect their lips in a deep kiss, the taller one's hand gripping at jimin's waist in order to bring their bodies closer. jimin hummed into the kiss as it turned into something more, their lips moving in sync perfectly after getting used to doing it so many times.

the older pulled away, causing jimin to chase after him with a whine, but stop when he saw the serious look on his face.

"i missed you so much." seokjin breathed, staring deeply into jimin's eyes.

jimin felt small under his gaze, but he didn't mind. "i missed you too." he said, his chest heaving, still slightly of out of breath from what they had just done.

"i didn't get to see you all of winter break." seokjin sighed, sounding upset, causing jimin to cup his cheek with one hand.

"hey, it's okay. i'm here now."

they exchanged small smiles before connecting their lips once more, thinking the short time they had parted had already been too long.

and when the two left the closet, they went their separate ways.

everything was normal. just two... friends.

just friends.

that was bullshit.

now

"come on, it'll be fun, i'm telling you!" yoongi said, annoyed.

he was practically dragging his bestfriend along the pavement, and taehyung was being extra stubborn today.

"come on yoongi! i've only been on one date with the guy and you already want me to be buddy buddy with his friends?" taehyung asked as he pouted like a child while letting yoongi pull him along.

"but i don't even want you to meet them because of jeongguk, they're just genuinely nice people!" yoongi cried, pausing for a moment to take a break.

taehyung just stood there and examined yoongi's hunched over form, and folded his arms. "you can't make me go!"

yoongi had told taehyung that they were going to go and get some ramen, but when they pulled up at an amusement park the truth behind his intentions was revealed.

he had tricked taehyung into coming along to hang out with all the boys, jeongguk included.

and taehyung's inner introvert was not happy about that.

"i don't even like amusement parks all that much!" taehyung exclaimed, and yoongi glared at him. "taehyung, you love amusement parks."

it was true. although taehyung wasn't all that great on scary rides, he loved all the games and food at these places, and some of the rides were really fun.

taehyung groaned in response, cursing himself for having any friends at all. yoongi knew him too well, and in this situation it was annoying.

"just suck it up, they're all really nice." yoongi pleaded, standing up and grabbing onto taehyung's wrist again. he didn't pull yet, he wanted to give taehyung a chance to respond before he decided to drag him again.