diez

yoon🥳
taehyung!

yoon🥳
taehyung

yoon🥳
tae

yoon🥳
i'm literally going to murder you

yoon🥳
like actually

taehyung woke up to the sound of his phone going off nonstop, and groaned. without even opening his eyes, he reached over a shut his ringer off, before dropping back onto the pillow and trying to sleep again.

yoon🥳
kim taehyung

yoon🥳
you have some kind of nerve

yoon🥳
first you run off with jeongguk when i
took you out to socialize with OTHERS

yoon🥳
and now you aren't answering me?

yoon🥳
you're lucky that you're still alive in all
honesty.

taehyung let out another frustrated groan, because even on silent his phone kept vibrating obnoxiously with every received text message.

he opened his eyes slowly, blinking the sleep out of them and raising his head up. he grabbed his phone and checked it, his eyes widening when he read all the texts from yoongi.

"shit." he whispered, and immediately went too yoongi's contact and pressed the call button, no longer sleepy anymore.

yoongi answered almost immediately.

"kim taehyung, you better-" yoongi started, raging right off the bat.

"i'm sorry, i was asleep!" taehyung rubbed his left eye, feeling upset that he had been woken up early.

"and? that's not even HALF of the explanation you owe me!"

taehyung sighed and remembered the whole fair thing, a wave of guilt running through him.

"i'm really sorry yoongi, i wasn't thinking." taehyung lied, but he knew if he told yoongi how much fun he had with jeongguk it would only make yoongi's mood worsen.

"obviously." yoongi remarked, and taehyung could tell that he has definitely rolled his eyes after saying it.

"look, how can i make it up to you?"

yoongi paused for a moment, clearly thinking it over.

the pause made taehyung extremely nervous, because yoongi never has good ideas. and he seemed to be really thinking about this one.

"laser tag." yoongi decided, and taehyung let out a confused huh?

"laser tag?" taehyung asked. it wasn't exactly a normal thing for yoongi to go and play laser tag, so he had no idea why that's how yoongi wanted taehyung to make it up to him.

"yep. tomorrow at 5:00."

"i- okay." taehyung agreed, just happy to have yoongi no longer mad at him.

"oh and, everyone's gonna come with."

"wait, what?"

"see you then!"

click!

yoongi hung up the phone, leaving a confused and not very happy taehyung alone.

he groaned for the nth time and then laid back down, burying his face into his pillow and trying to fall back asleep.

&

"the blue one's his, right?" jeongguk turned down the music for a second to ask yoongi, who was already in the backseat. he had already been to taehyung's house once, but that time it was dark and he had to use a GPS.