diecisiete

seokjin walked into the korean bbq restaurant apprehensively, confused as to why exactly hoseok had asked him to hang out.

sure they were friends, and he thoroughly enjoyed the peach haired's company because he was super nice. he had never gotten into an argument with hoseok, and he was thankful.

but still, they hardly ever talked let alone hung out. so when hoseok had sent him a text asking him to meet him at this new resturaunt at 5:00, he had to make sure his phone wasn't glitching.

of course he agreed, most of the people in that friend group thought he was rude or hated him - yoongi and jimin specifically - but he felt kind of uneasy about the whole thing.

wouldn't jimin, who was hoseok's boyfriend, mind that seokjin and hoseok were hanging out? he literally hated seokjin's guts, so it wouldn't be surprising.

when seokjin stopped to think about it, he realized that jimin probably wouldn't even allow the two to hang out. so what the fuck was going on?

his eyes scanned the small restaurant, searching for someone with pink hair. they landed on a table in the back corner, and he sighed and began approaching it.

but as he got closer, his breath hitched in the back of his throat and he froze, his grip tightening on his phone.

there was another boy sitting across from hoseok, and he had bright orange hair.

jimin.

was this some kind of set up? if seokjin was confused before (which he was), he was even more confused now.

he gulped and forced his feet to move, walking towards the table at a sloth like pace. luckily hoseok saw him first and waved him over, making seokjin hurry up a bit.

jimin turned around to look where hoseok was waving, and he spotted seokjin.

"oh hell no." he spit, and prepared himself to get up. hoseok however grabbed his wrist and forced him to stay seated.

"don't." he warned, and jimin scowled but remained still, not resisting his boyfriend's wishes.

seokjin sat down next to hoseok awkwardly, not knowing what was going to happen but feeling undoubtedly terrified about it.

"what the fuck is he doing here?" jimin automatically grumbled, making seokjin flinch and hoseok throw him another warning glare.

"jimin, be nice." hoseok said sharply, sort of regretting his decision to bring the two together. he just wanted answers, but it didn't seem like he was going to get them this way.

"no, i'm not going to be nice! he deserves my hatred, and i don't want him here while we're eating."

seokjin tried not to show any reactions, but the words cut him deep. "i-i, um, i think i'm going to leave. thank you for inviting me here hoseok."

he began to gather his things to get up and leave, but hoseok grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"no, stay." he smiled, trying to keep the boy there so jimin and him could talk it out.

"no, please do leave! i don't want to have to see your face while-"

he was cut off by a harsh kick delivered to his leg by hoseok, making him a hiss in pain and glare daggers at his boyfriend.

"why do you always kick me when i'm yelling at this bimbo." jimin was seething, his hands clutching the table cloth in anger.

"why is it that you always have to yell at him? what exactly did he do?"