doce

"jeongguk, you're like 20 minutes early." taehyung deadpanned as he opened his door to see a jittery jeongguk on the other side.

"i know, i'm sorry, i just couldn't wait." he explained eagerly. taehyung thought it was cute, seeing him all anxious and excited like this.

"well, you're lucky i'm ready." he laughed. they had agreed that jeongguk was going to pick him up for their mystery date at 4:00, but it was 3:37pm and jeongguk just couldn't wait.

"so, are you ready to tell me where we're going yet?" taehyung stepped out of the house to stand next to jeongguk, and closed the door behind him.

jeongguk put his hands in his pockets and shook his head, making a little clicking sound with his tongue. "you won't know until we get there baby." he walked down the front steps toward his car.

taehyung meanwhile, was frozen in place with his cheeks a bright red. baby?

when jeongguk noticed that taehyung still hadn't moved, he turned around and cocked his head. "you comin?"

taehyung's blush deepened, and he quickly nodded, slowly walking down the steps.

jeongguk laughed to himself at the older's flustered state and once he caught up to him, continued walking to the sleek black car. when they reached the door, jeongguk quickly ran to open the door for taehyung.

taehyung swore he felt like he was going to pass out.

he nervously stepped into the car, watching with flushed cheeks as jeongguk also closed the door for him, and ran around to the other side of the car to get in.

baby.

taehyung couldn't get the beautiful word out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried.

the car ride took around 10 minutes, and as they were about to pull into the place jeongguk reached over and covered taehyung's eyes with one hand.

"seriously?" taehyung asked, not bothering to try and take his hand off.

"yep."

"what about the fact that you're driving?"

"i can drive with one hand."

taehyung ughed and sat back in his seat, accepting the fact that he wasn't going to convince jeongguk to put both hands on the steering wheel.

they parked, and it was difficult to keep taehyung's eyes covered while getting out of the car, but they managed.

"close your eyes." jeongguk singsonged.

"gguk, that literally wouldn't make a difference at all. your hands are covering them."

"i know, just keep them closed."

taehyung sighed as he and jeongguk struggled to walk towards wherever it was that jeongguk was taking him. with his vision impaired it was hard to stay upright, but jeongguk was keeping him from completely face planting.

"okay..." jeongguk drug the word out as he came to an abrupt stop.

"open em!" he removed his hands quickly, and taehyung opened his eyes slowly, for some reason feeling scared about what he was going to see.

when he was met with the sight of a familiar skating rink, he felt a smile spreading across his face. he honestly loved that place, and couldn't help but feel excited.

jeongguk noticed the older's reaction and felt butterflies swarm through his stomach at the sight of taehyung's smile.

"you like it?" jeongguk asked, grinning.