quatro

taehyung skipped giddily along throughout the movie theater with an angry looking yoongi trailing behind him.

yoongi had been thrilled that jeongguk and taehyung talked, and it had looked like taehyung really enjoyed himself while doing so.

but he should've known not to promise something so big. he hated going to the movie theater, especially romances, and his bestfriend who was the biggest fan of both of those things was his only companion.

"aren't you just so excited?" taehyung asked happily, a few feet in front of yoongi.

"sure." yoongi replied, trying not to sound too bored. this should at least be enjoyable for one of them, and he didn't want to ruin that.

"i've been wanting to see this movie for ages, i'm so ready! can we go get snacks?" taehyung was talking rather fast, still skipping slowly.

"mmhmmm." yoongi hummed with a sigh, trying his hardest not to facepalm.

taehyung noticed this, and stopped skipping, letting yoongi walk in front of him. he grabbed the black haired's wrist, and turned him around so they were facing each other.

"could you at least try and pretend to be excited?" taehyung whined with a small pout on his lips.

yoongi sighed, and looked down. "i'm sorry, of course i can."

then he looked back up at taehyung and gave a small closed mouth smile. "yay, romance!" he cheered, and taehyung's pout deepened.

"i'm not buying it."

yoongi sighed again, this time louder.

"yay! romance!" he repeated, but this time his lips curled up into a big gummy smile, making taehyung flash his box one involuntarily.

"that's the spirit!" taehyung squeaked, and then linked arms with yoongi and began skipping again.

yoongi was still walking normally though, which was making it hard for taehyung to skip.

"skip!" he hissed, giving yoongi a nudge with his elbow.

"no."

"skip!"

"no way."

"please just skip with me!"

"okay."

"wait, really?"

"no."

"fine."

&

"that was so good! i almost cried when he almost died, but then he was like 'sike bitch i'm not dead' and then came back and kissed her but she was like 'oh but i've found someone new' and then the new guy was an asshole and then they got together again and just wow. i loved it."

taehyung rambled as they stepped out of the theater, yoongi with the same bored expression on his face again.

taehyung was now panting after basically telling the whole plot of the movie in one breath, and yoongi was internally groaning because he knew taehyung would be talking about this movie for the next week or so.

"that was so good, don't ya think?" taehyung asked breathlessly.

"yeah, totally?"

taehyung raised an eyebrow, the smile dropping off his face.

"why did you say that like it was a question?"