on the way home

A few months pass by of you with your friends, sparing, talking, and fooling around by the fire pit every night. But you realized summer was already over. tomorrow is the last day at camp. so you asked Nico and Percy by the Fire what school their going to. luckily they're going to the same school as you. Memorial High school.

your pov

'Man.. i'm gonna miss camp.. too bad i gotta go to school.
why cant i be a yearly camper? darn it.'

i walked to the Pine tree on the top of Half Blood Hill, waiting for my Dad to pick me up. Since i'm rich (yeah you're rich) my dad probably sent a cab to get me.

"hey." i heard a familiar voice say behind me. i turned to see Nico and Percy with their bags in hand.

"hey. whats up?" i ask.

"uh.. I..I have no one to take me to school. or home..I only have my dad in the underworld. But since there's no school there, i was wondering if Percy's mom would let me stay at their place until i get an apartment." Nico says while he slung's his back pack full of clothes over his shoulder.

"but my mom cant pick us up because the car broke down and my Step dad Paul is busy trying to convince the high school to except me." says Percy as he puts his elbow on Nico's other shoulder.

"so..is it alright if you could drop us off?" says Nico.

"oh, sure. But you can stay at my place. just as long as you don't break anything. my dad will Freak. And don't worry about it Percy, I'll send an Engineer to your house."

Nico and Percy gave me A weird look. like they didn't believe what i was saying. "what?" i say.

"nothing..uh.. you sure i can stay at your house?" Nico asked as he walks up to me.

"and you have a engineer? what are you? rich?" asks Percy as he puts his hand on his hip.

"yeah." i say in response.

"wait really?"

"yyeaah...please don't make a big deal about it."

"we wont. well.. i wont." Nico says "i don't know about Percy"

"nah, i wont either. i didn't freak out when Rachel told me she was rich" Percy say as he walks down the hill.

Nico and I start to follow him until we reached the bottom of the hill. we talked and waited for a few minutes until the cab..or..limo arrived. of course, my dad being the kind of dad he is, he sent a black one with a butler driving.

he came out and held the door for me. but he looked at me and said "my lady.. are these two gentlemen coming with us?"

"yes. they are." i told him.

i stepped to the side so Percy and Nico could go in, the got the signal and hopped in. i sat next to Percy while Nico sits by the window. As i settle in my seat, the butler holds out his hand. "may i talk that bag My lady?" "nah, i got it." He nodded, then closed the door. he went up to the front and started driving.

"So hows your dad like?" asks Percy.

"He's cool i guess. But he's always busy. so i doubt he'll notice you guys when you walk in."

I told the butler to take us to Percy's house. and i got him an engineer to fix his mom's car.

While all that was happening, Nico and I got to meet his Mom..well I got to meet his mom, i guess Nico already met Mrs. Jackson.

a few hours pass by of us talking, until i had to go home.

so Nico and I went back into the Limo and we ended up at my.. house. as the butler drove passed the opened gates and pulled in the driveway, Nico's face kept gazing at the scenery. from the plants to the fountains, he looked amazed.