Detention

your pov

i was in school, with my head beginning to nod, trying not to fall asleep in class. my mind was somewhere, i don't know where but I eventually fell asleep on Nico's shoulder, since he sat next to me

Of course i had to wake up to my angry teacher in front of me.

"detention." he said

"wait what?" i ask.

"you go to school to learn. not to sleep Ms. (L/N)"

the class laughed and my teacher began to walk back to his desk. unfortunately for me, it was the last class of the day.. geez, i hate school. i seriously want to go back to camp.

the bell rang "well, I'll tell Percy that you're coming home late. see you" Nico said.

"mmkaayy.." i replied tiredly

'damn...i hate my life'

"you too ms. Micaela! you didn't come to detention last week. get back in class and sit down." i heard my teacher say.

i didn't realize that Micaela was in my class sooner.. i was always half asleep in this class.

she sat next to me with an innocent smile. but i knew it was fake.

"why do you hang out with Nico and Percy so much?" she asks quietly, trying not to get the teacher's attention.

"because Nico's my brother and Percy's my best friend." i whisper

"you guys are still friends? you do know he talks about you behind your back right?"

i knew she was lying. but i played along to her game, out of curiosity, i wanted to ask questions just to see what lies she would say.

"really? what does he say about me?" i ask

"he says stuff like.. that you and your brother are dating.. since you two are so close.. he says to guy are weird."

i tried holding in a laugh.. i somehow did. does she really think i'm gullible?

"really?" i ask with a 'fake shock' face

"yeah.. he says that emo was so in the two thousand. he told me one time that you and Nico look like freaks."

i was seriously gonna burst out laughing. i don't know how i kept my laughter in. is she serious? she probably thought she was fooling me. i know Percy would never say anything like that.

"oh.. well i guess I'll talk to him later about it." i say

"oh.. you don't have to. i've noticed he's been trying to avoid you two lately. but ok i guess."

"yeah.. thanks for the information."

"your welcome." she says smiling. i swear if i wiped off her lipstick in that fake smile she would look less of a clown.

about half an hour passed and the two of us got out of detention. luckily Troy wasn't around. maybe i did go overboard the other day. 

i saw Percy and Nico waiting for me under a tree. they saw me and waved. i waved back and begin to walk towards them.

i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned to see Micaela.

"remember what I said (Y/N). you might wanna stay away from Percy. he'll cause you harm one day.' she said

"uh..yeah.. thanks.." i walked off.

i soon began to chat with the two under the tree.

"was she bothering you?" Percy asked.

"nah, she was with me during detention and she thought i was stupid. she kept telling me something about you."

"like what?" Nico asks and he began to crack his knuckles. "was she trying to pick a fight with us?"

"no, she just kept telling me how Percy talked behind our backs. hah! as if, your our best friend."

"well yeah, she's stupid to think i would ever talk behind my friend's back. she's just probably trying to start a fight between the three of us."

"most likely."  i respond

"well anyways. lets go." Nico said.

he began to walk and i fallowed, leaving Percy behind me. i noticed he wasn't walking with us so i turned back to look at him.

when i did, he looked like he was looking at something. so i tried to fallow his gaze. i saw a faint figure hiding behind the school, as if they were watching us.

"something wrong?" Nico asks

"oh, nah. lets go." Percy replies.

 we soon started walking. I wondered if that was Micaela watching us. she looked like she had her phone with her.. what was she doing?