apologies to after class.

Nico's Pov

I was in class.. thinking about how to apologize to Percy after the movie.. I feel so bad.

I was sitting at my desk with my head down. My hoody on my head and my hands in my pockets. The desk was cold against my face but i didn't care.

I was in second period. Greek. With (Y/N) reading along in the Greek mythology book with the class and Percy sitting in front of me.. also with his head down and probably asleep.

"Mr Jackson." Our teacher Mrs Ochoa said. Percy slowly lifted his head. "Y..yes ma'am?" He said half asleep
"I suggest you pay attention in class in order for you to pass this Friday's test." she tells him. "You too Mr Angelo."
I ignored her. Not wanting to respond. I was to busy trying to think.
Fifteen or so minutes pass of Percy trying to fallow along with the class, but the bells rang.
I put my stuff in my backpack and got up, taping on Percy's shoulders.  Making him turn and say "Oh, hey what's up?" Percy asks. He slungs his backpack over his shoulder and puts his hands in his pockets.
"Hey.. I just wanted to.. uh.. say sorry about the other night. I was.. just in a bad mood. Sorry." I tell him. I was in bad mood.. all because of him putting his arm around  (Y/N)'s waist.. damn.. why was I so mad?
"Oh, its cool."
"Oh, what about last night?" We hear a girl say. Of course.. it was Micalea. She must've walked into the classroom without us noticing.
"What? You guys are a thing or something? Gay." She laughs
"C'mom Percy, Why dont you sit with me at lunch today?" Micaela asks as she walks towards him. Whats with her?
"Uh... no thanks. I'm sitting with Nico and (Y/N). Like usual." He tells her. I looked at Micaela and saw that her face was filed with hate and anger.
"Uh.. you guys coming?" I hear (Y/N) say from behind me.
"Oh hey (Y/N)! It's nice to see you!" Micaela says and smiles. It was obvious she was faking being nice. She tried to fill (Y/N) with lies about Percy and I talking behind her back.
"Oh.. hey Micaela." (Y/N) says and steps forward.
"Anyways" Percy chimes in. "I'm sitting with them today. Sorry." He turned on his heel and began to walk away.  I fallow him and so does (Y/N). We Soon go to our next class, which was Math.
The class ended and we had to go to out fourth class. Spanish.
The..the one with the creepy teacher.
Oh boy.. the teacher assigned us seats. And (Y/N)'s desk was near his. And far away from the door. My seat was at the back of the class, in the corner of the room.

-time skip to the middle of class-

Nico's pov

Mr Dendrick, our Spanish teacher, was reading a book out loud filed with words in Spanish and asked us what it meant in English.
Well.. He would ask the female students.
He would call them one by one. Sometimes asking in Spanish.
He soon went to (Y/N)
"Ms (L/N). How do you translate this sentence?" and he spoke.
A few moments passed by. Until (Y/N) amazed me, and probably the whole class, by speaking it fluently.
"Very good" Mr Dendrick said. "Meet me after school. We have to discuss something rather important."
She nodded her head and began to write on a piece of paper that was on her desk.
Soon.. The class went on, and the bell rang.
I walked up to her and ask "since when do you speak spanish?"
"Oh, Leo taught me. I texted him yesterday asking for a few tips on speaking." she replied. Leo did know spanish, so guess it was logical for her to ask him.
"Ok, well after meeting with Mr Dendrick, you wanna go to the mall? I heard hot topic is selling new band shirts" i tell her. Her face perks up with pure joy.
"Really? Which bands? Don broco? Periphery? Oh! What if they have hail the sun?"
"Heh, Maybe."i reply.