internet and graffiti

Percy's pov

i was at (Y/N) house, in her room, sitting on her bed with Nico scrolling through his phone next to me. (Y/N) was on the floor laying down, reading a book and chewing some gum. I went on my phone since there was nothing else to do. until (Y/N) broke the silence

"you guys wanna do anything today?" she asks

"mm..not really. maybe see a movie or something." Nico replies.

"meh.. i got a little hide out down town. wanna go?"

"sure, where down town though." i ask getting up and putting my phone in my pocket.

"you'll see." she says.

she gets up and walks to her dresser, getting a purple hairbrush starts brushing her hair. "hurry, we gotta get there before sunset. it'll get a bit dangerous if it turns dark." 

Nico gets up and puts his phone in his pocket too. "alright well lets go."

-time skip-

Percy's pov

(Y/N) ended up leading us to a boarded up area, we had to jump a fence and walk through an ally. as we walked, i noticed the bricked buildings began to shadow above us, it was getting dark.

she slid down through a pathway, and when Nico and I fallowed, we were under a bridge. it was the highway, but the concrete was thick so we couldn't hear much. the pillars were covered by different words in spray paint graffiti.

"woah, this place is pretty cool." Nico says as he looks around in awe.

"yup, my friends and I would come here every day in middle school. i really need to contact them some day."

(Y/N) walked over to a black back pack that was hiding behind one of the pillars.

"oh cool! they're still here!"

"whats still here?" i ask

"some of my old spray cans. wanna spray a wall?'

"i do!" Nico says. (Y/N) then reached into the bag and tossed Nico a red spray can."

"cool, this is gonna be awesome!" he began to spray a blank dirty wall

"wanna try?" (Y/N) turns to me

"sure." i tell her.

she then tossed me a different colored can. it was blue, my favorite color.

"you gave me this color on purpose didn't you?"

"maybe."

"check it out!" Nico yelled. (Y/N) and I turned to see him. he spayed a red heart. it began to drip, making to have a blood type of style to it.

"awesome." (Y/N) said. she grabbed a black can and did the same thing next to Nico's.

"come on Percy, put yours next to mine." 

i did as she told me, a red, black, and blue sprayed bloody hearts on the wall. it looked cool, but (Y/N)'s heart was more even, since she probably painted the rest of the area before.

"awsome." she says.

"yup." i reply

"mhmm" Nico  says.

"so what now?" he asks. then, out of nowhere, his phone buzzed in his pocket. then (Y/N)'s, then mine. we all took it out and i got a notification from snapchat.

"what the heck?" (Y/N) yells. i began to go through my stuff and see that the notification was a picture of the three of us under the tree the other day.

i read the caption on it. it said "someone's getting jumped."

the picture showed when Nico looked angry and popped his knuckles. i looked at myself, it turns out i had an angry expression too.

"gods dammit." Nico says. "why does she have to be such a jerk."

another picture came up, it was me looking at Micaela, from the time she was hiding behind the school. and again, i read the caption.

"i think they're after me too, plz send hlp."

"tch" (Y/N) put her phone back in her pocket. "she probably took that picture and put it on there. if its on snapchat she would've sent that yesterday."

"yeah." Nico replies.

"well anyways, what now?" she asks. she went against the painted wall and slide down, sitting on the floor. "wanna chill here until we get caught?"

"Nico sighs and sits next to her. "yeah. well this place is pretty hidden, so i doubt someone is gonna find us here."

i sit next to "(Y/N). making the three of us sit under each other's spray painted hearts. 

we stayed at that hide out for a while, maybe a few hours. eventually we turned out to walk back to her house, taking the bus a few times and chatting. Nico and I are probably gonna get into fights the next time we go to school.

damn..