Drama

Nico's Pov.

school started, i was in my classroom sitting next to (Y/N). we were working on a science project.. something about atoms and molecules. i dont really know.

the class soon ended, (Y/N) and i started to walk to our next class but then we ran into trouble...again.

the blonde corner store girl, and her boyfriend, the one who fought Percy a week ago. they were talking and the blonde girl left. but the red hat guy went up to (Y/N) and pushed me by the face and said "beat it loser"

"wha-" i was about to say something but he cut me off by saying this to (y/n)

"heya babe, you, me, and my house tonight at ten." he winked at her. i was going to push him away but then (Y/N) said something. i couldnt hear what she said due to the other kids talking around us. and in the corner of my eye i saw a flash. i didnt think anything of it at the time, but the next thing i knew i turned to see (Y/N) slap him. His face was turned to the side by her slap and he looked confused.

"aw c'mon babe, no one turns me down on this offer. dont be the first kay?" he said.

"no! shut up! i dont even know you. why the hell would i hook up with you?" i heard (Y/N) say "and dont call me 'babe'!"

"hey now, if you decide to be nice then i'll leave your little.. rat over here. he's your brother anyway so he should be fine with you hanging around at my place"

brother? oh i almost forgot the school recognized us as siblings. I guess (Y/N) forgot too since i saw her confused for a second. but her expression went back to anger

"dont..you..dare.. try to hurt him. you hear me? i will KILL YOU!" she yelled. her yelling that last part ended up quieting down the whole hallway. but why did she yell that? it's not like she'll actually do it. maybe threaten him yeah, but she looked serious.

"uh..ok ok fine i wont hurt your bro. you psycho." he said. "oh, and by the way, my name's troy, make sure to remember that babe." 

and with that.. he left.

"c'mon lets get out of here."she said. She then held my hand and started to walk away. i fallowed her, but i saw that flash i saw earlier again.. i turned to see what it was.. but (Y/N) kept pulling me that i couldnt see what it was.

"hey.. hey! s-slow down!" i kept telling her to slow down since she started to run. but i noticed that she wasnt running toward our class anymore. she lead us outside and into the gym. apparently its empty, but then she opened the closet door, holding nets and basket balls. across from the door we entered must've been the exit door that leads outside.. she was probably thinking about leaving for the day. i was proven wrong since she stopped, and let go of my hand.. I didn't realized that she was still holding it. thinking this i slightly blushed.. but i decided to not think about it.

"(Y/N)? you ok? what was that back there?" i ask i didn't get a response from her at first. but then she answered me by saying "yeah..can we call it a day please?" she said. i could hear the sadness in her voice.. cracking as she's about to cry.

"yeah..sure." i say. she then turned to me, her head was just high enough for me to see part of her eye being covered by tears.

"need a hug? you wanna talk about it on the way back?" i ask

"but.. i thought you didn't like hugs.."

"i let you hold my hand. a small hug should be ok with me. besides, you need one right now." 

"heh..thanks..." she says. i spread my arms waiting for her to hug me. she did and i hugged her back. i felt her tears starting to wet my shirt, but at that time i didn't really care. i kissed her on the head gently.. i didn't want to part it.. but i had too since i heard someone slam the door open. at first i thought it was the Gym teacher, but i turned to see Percy out of breath and panting.

"N-Nico? huff.. (Y/N)?" he says. he saw me hugging a crying (Y/N), he started to walk toward us, still trying to catch his breath

"someone said they saw you guys running this way, i came to see if something was wrong.. turns out i was right.." he said

"yeah.. we're leaving right now, i don't know if you wanna come with us or beat up that punk." i tell him. "what punk? who messed with you guys?!"

"don't worry" i say, trying to keep his voice down. "we're fine.. and it was just some guy. talking crap but thats it."

"whats his  name? what does he look like?!"

"his name is Troy, and he has a red had, y'know the guy you got into a fight with a week ago?"

"dang it.. i knew i should've beat him while i had the chance. look (Y/N), i'll teach him a lesson, don't worry." he says as he puts his hand on her shoulder. 

(Y/N) pulled her head up from my chest and wiped her tears. "I-its fine.. besides.. I dont want you to get into anymore fights" she says. she forced a smile onto her face, trying to soothe us to let her know she was ok. "c'mon (Y/N), he made you cry, and you're the chillest person we know. that guys gotta pay, at least somehow." I say.

"nooo.. no need to you guys. im fine.. really." she says. she then pulled away from our hug, i guess she realized about my shirt since i saw the slightly shocked and embarrassed look on her face. "O-oh shoot.. sorry about your shirt, i'll get you a new one." she says.

"nah, its fine." i tell her.

Percy then started to go back into the school, "well if you excuse me, im gonna go beat up that Troy guy that messed with you. see you later." he says as he starts to go to the exit.

(Y/N) giggled a bit and said "ok.. i guess it'll make me feel kinda better if he faced a punch from you." her laugh.. so cute.. and yeah! that guy should pay for making her cry!

'wait...no dont think of her as cute!' i think to myself.

i was lost in thought that i didnt realize (Y/N) was smiling at me.

"what?" i ask

"nothing.. just.. thanks for the hug.. i really did need it."

"no problem, anytime." i say.

"anyways.. lets go."

"yeah"

she opened the door to the outside and she walked out, i fallowed her and we started walking towards the house.

hi Gabby, lol my friend reads this. bring me chips.

anyways, what'd u think about this chapter? leave a comment. XP i got lazy on this chapter obviously